Twenty one

Been sleeping so long in a twenty year dark night

I laid in bed in my plaid sleep shorts and a cropped tank top as usual, rolled onto my side staring at the dark wall beside me for what felt like hours. I was angry but I was also sad because I really wanted to make up before thanksgiving. So that left me laying in bed wide awake trying to see when he would come home.

I had texted Ethan and Luke in a group chat, explaining the events of tonight and they were furious. I told Luke not to say anything but God knows if he listened and Ethan also wanted to murder Jack claiming he had to 'grow a pair of balls and stop being so insecure because if he wants to date a bad bitch like me then he needs to have some thicker skin'. But overall, they gave me the support I needed even though all I wanted was Jack to come home.

It felt like forever but eventually I heard the door open and quietly shut, followed by some shuffling around and Jack smacking a body part into the night stand, mumbling an 'ow' at the pain. The bed dipped beside me before I felt arms snake around my waist and lips press against my temple. "Lily I know your awake" he muttered. "Im sorry, I love you and I hate fighting and I hate making you feel uncomfortable or like your not good enough. Your everything to me and I'm going to be better, I promise." He concluded his apology with a kiss on my cheek.

I sat up and faced him to see he was sincere and meant it. He reached up and brushed my hair away from my face, leaning up to kiss me but I turned at the last second. "Jack if I forgive you that means we're moving past this Ethan stuff. Officially. It's done if I forgive you" I told him.

"Agreed. It's over with. Your my girl, no one else's" he nodded firmly. I finally let a smile cross my lips before leaning down and kissing him. Gosh, the feeling of his lips on mine was the perfect remedy for this awful night.

He pressed me into the bed, rolling over to lean over me. "All mine" he muttered, taking his lips away from my neck and began placing kissed all over the sensitive skin. "Are you too mad at me to let me fuck you?" He mumbled.

"No" I shook my head breathlessly, becoming distracted by his hand slipping under the front of my shorts and beginning to rub circles onto me through my panties.

"Good" he smirked coming back to kiss my lips while his middle and pointer finger continued to move painfully slow over me. It was torture. A whimper left my lips as I rolled my hips up into his hand, feeling an ache between my legs that only he could relieve if he would stop teasing me.

"You shouldn't be teasing your the one who was mean" I managed to get out playfully. He laughed and shrugged.

"Your right, im sorry baby. I'll take care of you" he promised, finally moving to slip his hand under the last barrier between him and my skin. The touch of his finger tips felt like heaven as he finally began to put them to good use, gliding them up and down before slowly inserting two inside me. My back arched off the bed as a gasp escaped my lips when he curled them inside me, touching a spot that sent chills up my spine.

"Oh fuck" I breathed out, pulling my lips away from his. He pumped them in and out of me, curling with each thrust inward while his thumb worked to draw figure eights on the most sensitive part.

"Your the only girl I want to make feel this way, just you" he assured me sweetly. "Your so pretty baby. Am I making you feel good?" He asked with a ghost of a smirk on his lips. He wasn't usually this assertive or talkative but I was liking it right now.

"Mhmm" I hummed as I couldn't really speak right now. The pleasure was practically ripping the voice right from my throat.

"Are you close baby?" He asked, feeling the way my walls kept clenching around his fingers as the fire within me just kept getting bigger and bigger with each movement. "Yeah you are, I can feel it. I know your body so well" he whispered, kissing the base of my neck before sucking the skin into his mouth.