Twenty Two

And now I see daylight...I only see daylight

Thanksgiving went about as good as you would expect it to go when half the guests are hungover and everyone was either actually family or practically family. Meaning there were a few fights here and there but in the end everyone had a nice time and made some new memories.

It was the next day and everyone was going to be going their separate ways again until Christmas. Me, Luke, and Jack all went home together but first my mom took me to an urgent care where I got medicine for my UTI and a lovely lecture, again, on how I need to urinate after sex. As if my pain wasn't enough punishment.

"Jack stop, do you want me to have permanent bladder inflammation?" I shoved his hands off my hips as we lay in bed together, relaxing before Jack and Luke had to leave for a home game. He was horny.

"Baby please, it'll be just my fingers" I gasped as a blush tinted my cheeks and turn to face his stupid, smirky face. "Come on Lily I know you want me to" he sang cockily.

"No, Jack. I don't because I'm in pain and it never ends up just being your fingers" I winced as another wave of lower belly pain hit me. Fucking hate UTI's. "Look we can't have sex but I can help you out..." I offered, feeling bad for him because it's my fault we can't have sex for the next two weeks.

Now it was Jack's turn to widen his eyes in shock before he shrugged with a silly smile on his lips. "I mean if your offering..." I rolled my eyes with a smile and sat up, putting my hair on top of my head to keep it out of my face. Jack was sliding off his pants eagerly as he leaned back and rested his head on his hands with a very giddy grin on his face. He's such a boy.

I quickly took a sip of water to activate my salivary glands and lubricate the inside of my mouth before leaning down and kissing his stomach. He released a sigh in contempt as I continued to kiss all the way down to the waist band of his boxers. "Your such a tease" he groaned, feeling my lips curl into my own little smirk against his skin.

"No your the tease trying to touch me when you know you can't" I argued as I pulled down his boxers enough to let his boner out of confinement. He was so hard. "Your lucky I love you enough to suck your dick after you tease me like that" I giggled.

"Fuck I'm sorry. But you know I would do whatever you wanted even if the doctors don't recommend it baby" he winked down at me. I rolled my eyes, licking my lips before leaning down and taking the tip in my mouth. He threw his head back against his hands as I rolled my tongue over the sensitive skin, slowly to continue teasing him just a bit.

I used one hand to grip the length of it, slightly squeezing and rotating my hand around it while my mouth still teased his tip before finally moving my head down and taking him fully in my mouth. As I moved my head up and down simultaneously with my hand, he kept moaning my name and telling me how good I was doing. With his hand laced in my hair, he came in my mouth not too much later and I swallowed it down, sitting up and taking down my hair.

"That was so good" he groaned, eyes still closed and in bliss from his high. "Your the best"

I laughed and took another sip of water as I shook out my hair before laying back down next to him. Once again, his hands were immediately all over me. "Jack" I giggled, I was definitely more turned on now and there was An ache between my legs but with Jack and I, there wasn't lots of times where it was just foreplay. I couldn't physically have his dick in me because it would make my uti heal slower and make my symptoms worse. "I honestly don't think you can use fingers either, any type of moving in and out will slow down the process and irritate the inflammation" I sighed. Fuck I wish I didn't have a uti.

"Ok so no fingers, no dick. I could go down on you?" He offered, kissing my neck sensually. Heat immediately filled my body, focusing mainly on the area between my legs. "I felt you squeeze your legs baby, you want that?"

"Jack it's fine-"

"Yes or no" he cut me off sternly, coming up from where he was kissing my neck to look me straight in the eyes. Of course I wanted him to but I was also feeling shy now. I was feeling shy after I just sucked His dick, like how?

"Do you think it will make me hurt worse?" I asked nervously. His eyes softened and he kissed my nose cutely.

"I think it will make you feel better. That's why I really want you to let me make you feel good" he murmured against my lips. "Plus I also love being between your legs" he grinned.

"Jesus Jack" I shook my head blushing. "Ok let's see if it helps" I agreed and his grin widened as he was quick to slide off my pj shorts and underwear in one go under the covers.

"Oh it's gonna help" he smirked leaning down to kiss me hard. He moved his lips hard and aggressively against mine, increasing the ache between my legs for him. Fuck I need him.

He only kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away and disappearing under the covers where I felt his fingertips gently pry my legs open. My eyes widened at his feather light touch, mixed with the way I couldn't see what he was doing. Everything was like a surprise and my lower half of my body was extra sensitive because of it.

An audible gasp escaped my lips as I felt his tongue lick a long stripe against me, before he closed his lips around the sensitive nub. My hands gripped the sheets, needing to hold onto something as Jack wasted no time diving right in full throttle. He was careful not to mess with the entrance inside of me but that meant all focus was on the that bundle of nerves and I knew I wasn't going to last long with his skills.

"Oh, fuck Jack" I whimpered, feeling the tension in my stomach grow with each movement of his tongue. His fingers gripped my thighs tight, using his self control to not incorporate them at the moment, and also to hold my body down as I couldn't help but squirm involuntarily as my release approached rapidly.

My eyes screwed shut as a gasp left my throat as the ball in my stomach exploded and I was whimpered Jack's name like a prayer as he continued to kiss and lick between my legs until I was a writhing mess. He finally let up and kissed up my stomach, all the way up to my neck while he held my body against his by my waist.

"It is taking all of my will power not to fuck you." He groaned. "You taste so sweet and your just so sexy...fuck"

I didn't say anything as I came down from my high, catching my breath and gathering my senses back. My God I was so lucky that he was mine. "I think-I think it helped" I stuttered out as I realized the lack of pain in my stomach.

"So for two weeks I guess we're acting like a high school couple who's scared to fuck but still want to get off" he joked. "I'm down for it, when I finally get to fuck you again it's just going to make it feel so much better" he whispered.

"Maybe" I giggled, my mood was much better after feeling so down about having a uti. Then Jack made me feel like I was on cloud nine and I'm all better. "Nap time?" I hummed.

"Nap time" he confirmed, laying back down beside me and pulling me into his chest. "I love You"

"I love You too Jack" I sighed in contempt, snuggling into his body while my eyes fluttered closed.