one , luke hughes

LUKE HUGHES ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

WHILE snow fell on the grassy fields and small patches of grass on campus. arwen dunn just watched it stick to the ground covering the friendly greenery.

the split second she looked up—girls danced in it, their tongues sticking out of their mouths to catch the small flakes. she was disgusted by it.

the chair screeched next to her. "not a snow person?" the male asked and she made eye contact with him, and held it confidently with his green eyes.

"no. not a people person either." arwen declared and got up walking away, but he wouldn't stop there. "wait!" he called out but the brunette continued walking.

"i'm luke." he introduced himself and she ignored him. "so.. where are you going?" he asked to get rid of the constant silence.

"i'm not going where you're going." the youngest dunn told the tall boy and she walked faster. "hold on! you looked lonely so i came and introduced myself." luke told her desperately trying to make a friend out of her.

"listen here lucky." "it's luke." "i don't care, i don't really want to be your friend. thanks for the offer." arwen told him as she ducked into her dorm building and quickly rushed up the stairs to hide in her room.

opening the dorm room, she watched as her roommate bentley harps quickly sat on her bed. the rest of her friends—jason haten, and honey fantilli stayed at the window watching the boy walk off. bentley looked at arwen like she had explaining to do.

the loud groan left the girls lips. "luke hughes?" bentley asked and arwen shook her head defensively. "he's a keeper." honey joked.

"uh no—let's not forget how innocent she is!" jason joked, "but let's ignore the frat boy flags all over her wall." honey said with a laugh.

"that's lucky. never heard of a luke." she told her roommate who smiled suggestively, "i can hook you guys up." bentley said confidently, hoping off her bed and into the bathroom.

"benny. i'm not dating a hockey player—just because your boyfriend is hot shit doesn't mean they all are." arwen explained, "hey! don't bring owen into this—" bentley told her and arwen shrugged.

"didn't you like mark though?" honey asked and jason paid no attention to the conversation.

"i need you to open up a bit wren. you're like pandora's box." the older roommate complained. "i love it that way." arwen told her  frustrated roommate.

LUKE HUGHES sauntered back to his dorm. his roommate owen powers laid on the couch clearly enjoying his day off.

"what's got you all frowny?" owen asked his roommate, "uh—who's bentleys friend?" luke asked and he thought for a moment, "i don't know all her friends. honey, jason, becca" "i think their roommates." the hughes added and his eyes lit up.

"you're trying to get with arwen dunn?" owen asked before starting to laugh, "luke hughes she's not into dating. benny set her up with estapa—they've never spoken again." he exaggerated.

luke shrugged, "oh my god. you have the hots for bentley's best friend." owen noticed and he started to send a text.

"owen i swear you'll get beat. don't text bentley." luke told the canadian on their couch.

a quick knock on the door broke up the argument.

"you answer it." luke told the older roommate and he rolled his eyes. getting up from the comfortable aroma of the sofa he opened the door to his girlfriend and her annoyed roommate.

"can i have my dorm key back please?" arwen asked in an annoyed tone, "hi arwen." owen said in a brotherly tone, "hi owen." arwen said in a high pitched tone meant to mock her best friend.

arwen stepped back to avoid getting elbowed or kicked. "is luke here?" bentley asked, owen laughed, "yeah, why?"

bentley didn't answer her boyfriend and just looked behind her at the girl standing in the middle of the hallway on her phone.

owen nodded his head. "arwen. hurry up! this is social time." "benny, i don't want social time right now." "it's now or a party."

luke heard the voice he had heard earlier that day. it was her, standing in his dorm.

"luke hughes, arwen dunn." owen said pointing at the two who just nodded, owen stuck his right thumb up before him and his girlfriend disappeared.

bentley made the ultimate mistake. she left her bag on the table. where she had left the confiscated dorm key to prevent arwen from leaving on the table.

luke watched the girl go through the bag. "i'm pretty sure that's illegal." luke told the brunette who shrugged, "i'm taking my personal property back." arwen told him and took her key chain back stuffing it into her pocket.

a loud moan came from the room the two college students disappeared into. "they do this every time." arwen complained, and opened the door, "if you want to come with—you can." she told him and he quickly followed.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SWISSSO SPEAKS !

i'm vibing with this already 😍