~ chapter 15 ~

Yn: I was making lunch for mom and hwasa then suddenly bell ring I came out from the kitchen and go to open the door.

Mr park: ohh Yn you are home.

Yn: yes appa.

Mr park: you didn't go to University.

Yn: no appa.

Mr park: why???

Yn: because eomma and hwasa has come so they tell me make breakfast and lunch. So I stay home today.

Mr park: ok .

Yn: so appa get fresh the and have you lunch.

Mr park: ok .

*Jungkook pov*

Jungkook: when I get the information about that cha Eun Woo. I make a plan to expose him.*smirk*

                                       Pov end

Yn: after doing all house hold I went to my room . Then I suddenly received a call from mini.

OTP

mini: hey Yn why you didn't come to uni.

Yn: ohh to mom and hwasa has come from their trip so they make me make breakfast and lunch and do all house chores.

Mini: ohh so you are very tired na.

Yn: not that much.

Mini: ohh

Yn: yes.

Mini: Yn I am planning for shopping so you will have to come with me .

Yn: but when.

Mini: tomorrow .

Yn: ok

Yn: after I hung up the call with mini I make the dinner and do my night routine and slept.

                                       Pov end..

                IN THE MORNING

Yn: I woke up and did my morning routine I am going for shopping with my bestie because she wanted and today I have a off day from uni.

Yn: I am going to a mall that is near my dad office so I will tell appa to drop .

Yn: then after getting ready I went to down stairs.

Yn outfit:

Mr park: good morning Yn

Yn: good morning appa.

Mr park: so where are you going Yn.

Yn: appa I am going to mall with mini.

Mr park: ohh ok ok go.

Yn: appa can you drop me to mall because that mall is in the middle of your office way.

Mr park: ok I will but I am going with Mr Jeon today because jungkook is also joining the company from now.

Yn: ok appa .

                                To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guys I know I was suddenly not posting new chapter because of my exams so from now I will because my exams are over so support me and vote and thank you guys so till then byeee 👋👋