~ chapter 22 ~

*Jungkook pov*

When I arrive home I went straight to my room and change into my trouser and didn't wear t shirt and lay on bed facing celing and start thinking about Yn how she look cute while she was drank and when I kiss her she was so cute I just can't stop thinking about her her every thing melt my heart but I have to control it because now I am a mafia. After think about Yn I slept .

Pov end..

AT MORNING

*Yn pov*

When I woke up my head was paining so then I remembered what I did last night I was in the shock that I drink alcohol and get drank and remember what happened with me and jungkook and say him *cold, ice cube and jerk* what the hell Yn what have you done .

Mrs park: YN WHERE ARE YOU!!! *Yelled*

Yn: coming mom.

Then I went to down stairs.

Pov end..

Yn: yes mom.

Mrs park: what are you doing in the bed at this didn't you know what's the time now. It's 11 am. *Yelled*

Yn: sorry mom I was dranked and my head was paining that's why sleep so late sorry. *Sad*

Mrs park: stop making excuses and do house chores because you don't have uni today. *Yelled*

Yn: yes mom. *Low voice*

Yn: then I went to kitchen and start cleaning it.

Yn mind: Yn what have you done now how you will face jungkook after saying these words to jungkook.

Mrs park: hey you what are you thinking do work. *Yelled*

Yn: yes mom. *Sad*

Yn: after mom was gone I clean the kitchen and do laundary and clean whole house.

Yn: uff!! What a hectic day let me doy morning routine first and then I will do my breakfast, no not breakfast it's lunch it's already
12 : 30 pm.

Yn: then I went to my room and take a shower and wear this outfit.

To be continued..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you guys think will how Yn will face jungkook? And how jungkook will react to the marriage??? Everything thing will be known to you just wait for the next part so till then byeee 👋👋