~ chapter 20 ~

*Jungkook pov*

When we were talking then we see cha Eun Woo he was talking with a girl and being very touchy then I sign my men to eyes on him and they did.

*Time skip*

Then suddenly my men come and give phone and open a video. After seeing that video I smirk and say. *Eunwoo you are gone* then the light turn off and everyone became silent and someone came in stage and start give speech the and everyone started wishing him happy birthday.

Pov end...

Yn: happy birthday eunwoo.

??: happy birthday.

??: happy birthday.

??: happy birthday.

And everyone say happy birthday to him.

Eunwoo: thank you everyone.

Then suddenly eunwoo came towards me and take my hands and  go towards stage and say.

Eunwoo: hello everyone attention.

Then everyone started looking at us.

Eunwoo: let me introduce her to you guys she is park Yn. And she is my fiance.

Everyone: wooo!!!!! Congratulations
Eunwoo!!

Eunwoo: thank you everyone.

But .......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

then suddenly something show in the screen that was a video of Eun Woo kissing a girl .

And Eun Woo get shock.

Eunwoo: Yn I can explain- *cut by a men*

Men: mam this is for you. *Handle a file*

Yn: yes what is this. *Man goes*

Yn: when I open the file every thing was written about eunwoo he goes to str!p club spend his with s!uts and harass girls and recently a girl name mini.

Eunwoo: Yn I can explain. Listen to me.

Yn: nothing is left to explain I am done I am not gonna marry with you!!! *Yelled*

And then Yn leave the stage .

Mr park: you bloody lier how dare you to do this with my daughter. I am not gonna leave you I will teach you a lesson.

Eunwoo: uncle this is just a misunderstanding.

Mr park: no this all right.

??: hey can I know who is Cha Eun Woo??

Eunwoo: cops!

Cops: are you Cah Eun Woo??

Eunwoo: yes I am Cha Eun Woo.

Cops: you are under arrest.

Eunwoo: but what did I do.