~ chapter 18 ~

Yn: why can't I pay the bill.

Jungkook: no. *Pay the bill*

Yn: no you can't- *cut by jungkook*

Jungkook: because I take you on lunch that's why. *Cold*

Yn: ohh..

Jungkook: so let's go.

Yn: yes, yes let's go.

Jungkook: hmm...

*Time skip*

Yn: jungkook drop me to my home but when he was closing the car door his finger came between the car door.

Jungkook: ahhh!!

Yn: what happened jungkook??

Jungkook: nothing just my hand came between the car door. I am ok you go. *Cold*

Yn: ohh.  You are saying nothing see your hand is bleeding. *Worried*

Jungkook: I am- *cut by Yn*

Yn: come I will apply medicine in it, come.

Jungkook: no it's ok.

Yn: what ok you take me to lunch and can't I apply medicine on you wound, come.

Jungkook: ok.. *cold*

Yn: then I take jungkook to my home.

Yn: you sit I am going to take first aid box .

Jungkook: ok.

Yn: then I go to my room and came with first aid box.

*Jungkook pov*

When Yn was applying medicine on my wound I was staring at her when she was doing she was looking like a angel. But I mentally slap myself because now I am a mafia and a mafia can't fall in love.

And if I fall in love everyone will know my weakness that's why now I will not fall in love.

                                        Pov end....

Yn: done...

Jungkook: thank you now I am going.

Yn: ok bye .

Jungkook: when I was going towards my car I was thinking about that so called cha Eun Woo and smile thinking that what will happen to him after Yn know the truth.

Jungkook: because I will expose him in his birthday party what a great gift.

Yn: when jungkook was gone I was thinking that how he treated me like a queen and pay the bill like gentleman I think how he will treat her wife if he is treating this to me how lucky she will be .

Then I got a call from Eun woo why he every time has to call never mind

*OTP*

Yn: Hello.

Eunwoo: hello Yn.

Yn: what happened eunwoo??

Eunwoo: nothing just call you to remind that tomorrow is the birthday party so you, uncle, aunty and hwasa have to come, right.

Yn: yes I remember.

Eunwoo: ok so see you tomorrow.

To be continued...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guys what do you think what will be happening it the party for that jungkook smile? We will everything but in the next part so till then bye 👋👋.

And happy new year 🥳🥳🥳