character intro ..!!

KIRTHI:

    Happy and joyful girl. But, sensitive and emotional one .. !! A soul who want others to be happy . A girl who faced something in her life which changed her and made her loss trust in reality. But, to everyone she is naughty and bubbly outgoing one . Is she .?

RANJANI :

       A sweet girl . Who love others and take care of them as her own . She lost her parents in small age and brought up by uncle and aunt . The situation of her family forced her to take one wrong decision. Regretting something won't change anything . But, it will change the person . The people's love her but she fails to realise it . The pure love can be masked in the form of hate too right . So, now she is confused one ..!!

KRISH :

       Terror but sweet boy. He may look terror outside but quite funny one. The boy who unfolds mystery. And who has many mysteries with him. The one who don't know what to do in his future and following his dad with full of hate. Controlling dad , unknown future but with supporting friends he can tackle right.

KARTHIK :

       A sweet boy anyone can ask for. Lovable son caring brother supporting friend. The perfect human . But, as a human everyone have some problems right. For him , his love . It's not a problem but some longing. The love towards his mom, dad, twins ,  friends and his special one . We always fight for our love right . And here too , he is fighting to protect his love .

AHANA :

       Quite and funny girl to outer world but to her friends she is a broken soul. The love is beautiful, one side love is also beautiful but the unrequited one ..? That too your best friend who you don't want to miss and hurt by your feelings. You also can't see him with anyone else and too hurting himself right . Then what will she do.

ABI NITRA :

        A sweet and quite one . Won't speak unnecessarily. And loves her friends and family . She is love with ANSH . But, they didn't express their feelings . The love without saying is also beautiful right . The love is not to say in words but by actions. When she found one truth which can change her life . How can she bear it ?

SIDDHARTH :

        A funny and naughty boy. Who always annoys kirthi and also her best supporter. He loved and still loves a girl . He wants to forget and move on from that . What will happen when a situation where he can't move on and also can't be himself. Will he miss her love or can he able to on . But , the twist is without his friends knowledge. Because, he don't want to hurt his friends by this .

ANSH :

        A gentleman. Good person. Great supporter. Best advisor. He can solve many problems to others . But, what will happen when it happens to him . He can't choose between your blood and soul. When the situation edges him to choose any one . What will happen.

✨✨✨How is this guys ....!!✨✨✨

I hope you all like this one .. !!

So , in next chapter, we will start to unfold the mysteries. .!!

Vote , comment , and share ..!!

Thank you...!!

Stay safe and take care 💙❤️..!