8. extra condition..!

Find a place inside where

There's joy ..!!

And , the joy will burn out the

pain ..!!✨✨

Karthik : hey .. kirthi what happened...?

Did I say it loudly...!!

Krish : yes....!!!

I turned to him with wide eyes..!! And that jerk has this small smirk ..!!

Oh god..!! Why my brain has to be like that ..!!

Kirthi : 😏

Then police uncle came towards us ..!! Hey .. wait wait .. when he went there ..!!

Mini kirthi : when you are in your dream land ..!!

Kirthi : ohh ..!!

That police uncle: he is on the way krish ..!

Krish : okey uncle ..!

Then we are quite... Its impossible one .. but its happening...!!

The important thing is he ( krish) didn't leave my hand ..!! Its still with him ..!!

I don't know why I like this .. but, yeah .. i like this .. it just something..!!

God , help your poor child..!!

Then the lawyer arrived..!!

That lawyer uncle : hii guys .. hi mr.police

Us : hii uncle ..!

That police uncle : take your seat mr.lawyer .

We started to giggle ..!

That police uncle : they wanted to discuss something with you ..!!

Lawyer uncle : yeah .. kiddos what can i do for you all ..?

Krish : uncle .. are you the family lawyer of ramasamy family ..?

Lawyer uncle : yeah guys .. !  And i get it why you are asking this.. and as for the will that mrs.ramasamy made is with me only ..! 

Krish : okey uncle ..!  And uncle .. I have one doubt..!! Did they have any copy of that will ..?

Lawyer: no ..!! They only know the conditions.. no other things.. and they didn't even see the will till now ..!!

Krish : then its safe uncle..!

That police uncle : what are trying to say krish ..?

Krish : they are wanted to plan the marriage right .. then let them do that ..!!

Kirthi : why da..?

Krish : they don't know what the things are mentioned in the will ..!! Then , let them do the preparations..!!

Kirthi : then ..!!

Krish : well , this marriage won't happen..!! Because, the will have one extra condition .. that is "ranjini's wedding should happen after the year of her graduation!!" .. then how can they do the marriage... ? If they do .. they won't get any properties from this marriage..!!

I was confused.. how he know this condition.. and where did it come .?. is aunty don't know about this ..?

Kirthi : how do you know about this condition..?

Krish : because, I'm the writer of this condition...!!

Kirthi : what do you mean ..?!

That police uncle : you are really gopal's son ..!

Krish face fell down.. then I squeeze his hand ..!  Why I do that...? I don't know .. but , i wanted to..!!

Karthik : what's your plan krish ..?

Krish : they don't know what's inside the will ..! So, let's add this one ..!! They won't find out ..!! Because, their motive to get the properties..!! So, they will believe this one .. and uncle ( towards lawyer ) you need to help us for this one ..! 

Lawyer uncle : of course krish !! If its to save someone's life .. then I'm on it ..! 

Krish : thanks uncle ..!!

Kirthi : now , its all planned right ..!!

Krish : yeah .. let's make this happen ..!!

Karthik : when we going to execute this plan ..?

Lawyer uncle : let do that in a situation.. when they are in some trouble..!! Otherwise, they may question un necessarily..!!

Krish : okeh uncle .. and can you prepare a duplicate will .. same like that .. because, we can't take any risk ..!!

Lawyer uncle : okey krish .. i will prepare it and send it to you ..!!

Krish : thanks uncle ..!!

Lawyer uncle : so , you are her friends..!!

Kirthi : yeah uncle..!!

Lawyer uncle : in flims , they will say "i will do anything for my friend" .. but , in real you guys proved it ..!!

Krish : she is not only our friend uncle .. she is more of a sister to me ..!!

Lawyer uncle : ohh okey...!! And for you ( towards karthik anna ) .. sorry what's your name ..?

Karthik : I'm Karthik uncle ..!! And for me she is someone who can't be replaced..!!

Kirthi : ohh ohh..!!

Lawyer uncle : ohh .. do you have any sister ..?

Karthik : yeah uncle.. and th...

I cut him off...!!!

Kirthi : that's me ..!!

Lawyer uncle : so , you all are from same place...?!

Krish : no uncle... I'm from mayiladudurai and Karthik from Chennai.. and kirthi from madurai...!!

That police uncle : but , they are brother and sister ..??

Lawyer uncle : hey mr.police ... Brother from another mother..!! right...?

Kirthi : no uncle ..!!

That Police uncle : then ..?

Kirthi : its a long story uncle ..!!

Lawyer uncle : ( by seeing his watch) I think have time for it .. ? What about you mr.police ..?!

That police uncle : i too have time man ...!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys...!!

I hope you all like this one...!!

Vote comment and share..!!

Thank you...!!

Stay safe and take care..💙❤️..!