7. brother mood on ✨

There is always a

Wild side to an

Innocent face ...!! ✨

Kirthi : but uncle , if there is one person who is willing to marry ranjani .. ? And he is willing to transfer their assets to them ..will they okey with it ..?

That police uncle : well , the chances are 0.1% only .. because, to them they need money only .. for that they will go to any extent ..!!

Kirthi : is there any way to convence them..?

That police uncle : there was this two persons.. who sacrificed their life for that only ..!!

Karthik, krish & kirthi : what ..??

That police uncle : well , yeah .. but , no one know about it ..!!

Karthik : uncle , we don't understand.. !! Wht the two people..? Who are they..?

Kirthi : uncle .. were they ranju's parents..?

That police uncle : let me say another story.. !! Ramaswamy's son know about their sister that she won't do anything against her promise..!! But, their wife's are not like that.. they persuaded their husbands to get back the assets..!! At the same time Ranjini's dad was hospitalized for heart attack.. !! And he needed a surgery but Ranjini's mom don't have any amount or anything because of her brothers and that stupid promise... So, she went to them and pleaded to give her some money as debt .. to save her husband.. but, her brothers have different plans , they made a contract which says , they have to get ranjini married to their son if she failed to return the money with full interest..!! She too agreed.. Because, she had a full faith on her husband and herself..!! But, the fate played a game in their life ..!! That is their accident..!!

Krish : is the accident caused by anyone intentionally..?

That police uncle : well , after ranjini's father discharged from hospital..!! He get to know about the contract made between her wife and her brothers.. he started to work hard to save his princess.. he almost made the money..!! At the time , his brother - in -laws were afraid that they will loose their property.. so, they planned the accident..!!

Kirthi : uncle , this is murder.. why didn't you all arrest them ..?

That police uncle : the lorry driver, himself surrendered to us , saying he was the one who did that because he drunk..!!

Krish : what a nonsense is this uncle .?

That police uncle : its not non sense krish .. its a greed for money ..!!

Kirthi : uncle , i have one doubt..!!

That police uncle : yeah kirthi ..!!

Kirthi : how did you know about all these ..?

That police uncle : well , their family lawyer is my friend..!!

Kirthi : ohh ..!!

Karthik : uncle .. is there any way to stop this wedding ..?

Kirthi : anna .. please don't call this bull shit as wedding.. if it has any name that be written as "the way to hell "..!! Not wedding..!!

That police uncle : to be honest.. i too don't know any way Karthik ..!!

Krish : uncle , you said your friend is their family lawyer right ..!!

That police uncle : yeah krish ..!!

Krish : then , who has the will which was made by mrs.ramasamy ..?

That police uncle : I don't know krish .. but, i think he has that one .. but I'm not sure ..?!

Krish : well , uncle ... Can you call him ..!?

That police uncle : in person or in phone call ..?

Krish : any way possible uncle ..?

That police uncle : okey .. let me ask him .. !!

Then uncle made call to his friend..!

I don't know what krish has in his mind ..!! But , i believe that idiot..!!

Because, without him we couldn't make to this point..!!

I turned towards him anxiously, sensing this he took my hand with him , and give it a gentle squeeze and blink his eyes..!! Like assuring me that he will take care of it ..!!

How can this idiot be like this ..!! I know krish is an outgoing person..!! But  , this is a rare side of him .. like , he is in his beast mode..!!

Ranju is like krish elder sister..!! I think he turned into a full brother mood ..!! I think i like this side of him ..! 

What ..!! What a non sense you are talking kirthi.. !  Like ..?? What the hell ..? What happened to you kirthi..?? How can you like that idiot..?!

Hey hey .. wait wait .. i said i like this side not him ..!! Okey ..!!

But, how can you say you like that ...??

Oh god , will you shut up..!!

Karthik : hey .. kirthi.. what happened..?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys...!!

I hope you all like this one..!!

Vote comment and share..!!

Thank you...!!

Stay safe and take care ❤️💙..!!