Nine

From what I saw it looked like he had been stabbed and cut everywhere. I had a sensitive stomach but I didn't even care at the moment.

So much had happened and quickly, but knowing he was my stalker anf Actually knowing now who he is. I felt the urge to worry for him, he had showed me how much I mean to him.

As I tried to take one more step I was dragged out of the kitchen. I had felt super angry that he didn't want me to see him or be near him. So I took it legitimately, without anyone seeing I left from the back door.

It was late so that meant dark outside. I didn't even know where I was, I ordered an Uber from my phone quickly. I had to get over a big gate but I was use to that already so I ran and jumped.

My Uber had came so I got in and told him to go. Now that I could actually be able to process everything I was engaged. My stalker had me falling for him, was this even healthy and safe.

I had to talk to my mother and brother. I wanted to hug them, I wasn't clear in my own mind. I think I just felt jealous and angry that I couldn't be near him.

After a while I finally reached my town. Then my house I ran in and yelled for my parents. They were all in the living room. I locked our front door and sat down in front of them.

My brother seemed bothered by me being there.
" please I just need a hug" my brother raised his head and hugged me tightly.

Me and him grew up close so we helped each other no matter what. I explained everything which took a while and my mother finally believed me.

Brother- I'm going to kill him!
Y/n- No no he's not the monster you think he is
Brother- he kidnapped you y/n! How do you think that's okay?
Y/n- I never said it was but he's a gentleman ok. He saved me from a drunk guy that day I went to the club.
Brother- He didn't even propose properly? He has to come and ask for your hand in front of me and dad!

My phone was blowing up. It was Jake.

I went into the kitchen to answer his call. His tone wasn't aggressive or anything more concerning.
    " y/n I didn't want you to see me like this that's it. You took it legitimately, please come back "

Y/n- and I was worried for you that's it. We have to talk okay.
Jake- yes but please come I need you.

I hung up and decided I should go back.
  " I have to get back but I felt the need to tell you guys, I needed an opinion too" i said to them

Mother- you're brother is right. As long as you're okay with this than I support you. But this should be done the right way y/n.
Father- yes their right he should come and ask

I took everything they said positively and into mind. My brother said to text him if anything and so I would. I headed back as fast as I could. The guards checked me to be good to enter.

I ran up to the room he was in and there he was in the bed and other man around him. They all turned their heads as I stood in the doorway.

Jake- All out my princess is here!
  The man chuckled and left out laughing. Maybe they were close or something.
   " who are they?" I asked

Jake- they work with me and we like brothers you can say
Y/n- mm alright, but how'd this happen
   I pointed at his stomach since it was all bandaged up.
Jake- When you have a lot of power in high class, you have enemies and so things kinda went down.
Y/n- We'll protect yourself better, also I mentioned earlier we had to talk. Everything that has happened for us should be done correctly. My brother said you should go ask for my hand to him and my father!

Jake chuckled when I said ^ My brother ^ maybe he didn't expect my brother to be this strict.
   " you're brother said this not your father?" He said

And I nodded " my father agreed with him thought and I agree with my brother too, so if you don't then I'm afraid this is not going to work"

Jake sighed and signaled with his eyes at himself. He referred to the state he was in and that right now was not a good moment. We agreed when he was healed and felt better he could.

The next few days me instead of me helping him he had the maids take care of him. He noticed how frustrating that was to me. He saw me as sensitive I guess.

I was there by his side the whole time, his buddies from work would often come visit him and crack jokes. I was in the room on my phone but I of course listened to their conversations.

Guy 1- manny help me still replays in my head
Jake- that's not funny
Guy2 - it was a mission you thought you were in a video game or what?

Mission?