Thirteen

It had been a while since we had that conversation and so I decided to take a bath. To try and relax myself the bath had a big window that had such a beautiful view of a garden and pond.

I played relaxing music in the back and just rest my head on my arm. Almost falling asleep that's how peaceful this was, forgetting about stressful stuff.

Jake- is that from when you fell?

I heard suddenly but I didn't love my position. The bath tub was huge so plenty of space for us both but I knew he wouldn't get in.

Or so I thought

I heard how he got in and came right behind me. Moving my hair to see my full back, I didn't know what it looked like but I guess I had scraped my back.

I felt as he kissed each scrape softly, he got even closer as our bare skin touched each other. He kissed my shoulder and ran his lips across it. Until he reached my neck.

I could sort of see his reflection from the window but I kept my eyes closed to feel this the best I could. He kissed and sucked generously, at many spots until he turned me over.

He cupped my face and looked into my eyes, " you're so beautiful, I'll continue if you say so. No rush" I think I had fallen deep into his eyes and was so mesmerized.

He chuckled and was getting up to leave. He was only in his boxers and had gotten in like that. I grabbed his hand for him to stop.
    " I don't mind, you're injured still that's my only worry-

He wasted no time in getting back in. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me hungrily. Things led from there I just watched out to not hurt him.

1 hour later

It had been a while and we were in bed resting. It was late since it was night time, I tried fallen asleep but woke up again. I felt his breathing against my neck, " what's keeping you awake?" He asked

I got a bit startled since I thought he was dead asleep. " he'll come back"

Jake- he won't ever come near you I'll make sure he doesn't.
Y/n- I trust you but you need to protect yourself too
Jake- I can and will, stop worrying so much and rest for now
Y/n- okay yes then

Next day( morning)

I was woken up by a lot of movement. It was 6 in the morning and I was so sleepy still, Jake noticed I was still awake and came to me quickly.

Jake- I'm sorry I work you up beautiful, I have to go work so go back to sleep.
Y/n- I don't want you to go though
Jake- I have too, I arranged something for you so you won't be bored.

He gave me a small peck on the lips and a big kiss on my forehead. I went back to bed as he turned the lights off,

8:00

I had woken up and got breakfast in the bed. The maid had brought a piece of paper for me and it was from Jake.

Note: check the side of the bed

I checked and it was a new phone. And there was a text from ^ Husband^

~ I wanted you to feel safer. Put important people in there and everything you would need. I know one of your dreams was to go shopping without a limit. I'm giving that to you since you gave him a good night yesterday :)

I blushed so hard and got excited, I put on a cute outfit. And headed out but Jake wanted guards with me, as I shopped I didn't go too crazy but just chose everything I needed not wanted.

I wanted to be petty and post on my story to see what my fake friends would say or do. And I was right they swiped and were shocked.

" HOW??? You don't deserve it"

I left them on seen and continued

After a while I did get tired, and I missed Jake and wanted to go see him. But the guards wouldn't let me I wasn't sure why so I texted him.

Jake- I'm in a meeting right now that's why you can't come
Y/n- that over me?
Jake- it's important business

I didn't want to keep bothering him so I didn't reply. We had a beach near us so I made the guards drive me there, they weren't too sure at first but I made them.

I told them to watch me from afar, so I didn't catch alot of attention from the people also there. It was really hot and I wanted to just jump in the water but I would get dragged out.

My phone rang and it was the guards.

Guard- Boss said to go to his office.
Y/n- I don't feel like going.
Guard- He said it was an order
Y/n- hm. I don't get ordered around sorry

I was sitting on these stairs that led to the beach, when everyone suddenly got up because there were gun shots. I got up almost tripping and running but I didn't know where to go.

The guards were calling me over but before I could go I felt such a sharp pain on my back. I fell down on the sand, as I tried moving but it's like my whole body froze.

I see the two guards fall to the ground as well, they expierenced exactly what I did. It's like I was getting sleepy and then my eyes shut.

Jake.....