Thirty two

It was a constant of waiting game. A few days went by and my mother had the energy to finally wake up. She was resting and building up her strength. But on the other hand y/n still hadn't woken up.

I sat by her side day and night telling her things but it felt like I was talking to myself. I hated myself everyday just seeing her on that bed fighting for her life.

I hung my head low but still held her hand. " if you really can't keep fighting, you can't rest in peace. " I said to her

I felt something pressing on my finger but I didn't bother to check what it was. Then like a tap on my hand, then it turned into multiple taps.

Her finger..... her hand was moving...!!!

I jumped out of the chair and ran to the doctor, yelling that she was awake and moving. They rushed in and examined her and it was like a miracle.

My heart was pumping so fast because of how excited I was. " for now we will examine her and run tests again" so then yet again I had to wait again.

So after a bit I was the first one to see her. I felt nervous going inside knowing that this time she was actually awake. I' didn't know if to hug her or kiss her or just admire my baby.

I peeked in and she noticed right away giving me a huge smile. She could barely move since well it would cause her a lot of pain. I stopped myself from hugging her and all.

I still questioned to myself And everyone how this was even possible. I was very thankful that she survived through this and knew she was stronger then me.

Y/n- how are you doing?
Jake- I'm holding up just alright still coping through it all.
Y/n- you did well jake. You were put in a tough situation of your mother and me. Also how is she?
Jake- she made it too.
Y/n- how'd you even manage too save us both or get us here?
Jake- it wasn't me..... it was min

She gave me a confused look and it was understandable why she gave me that look. " he hasn't told me why he helped me, he was the one who killed our father. So basically he saved us three" I said to her

It was a conversation going back and forth of confusion. It was good to see her awake and recovering just fine. I don't want to ever loose them Ive felt too much pain.

My heart still aches, many stab whoms that still haven't healed.

I let her rest for a bit and went back out to get startled by min. He was leaning against the wall I guess waiting for me to come out.

Min- how is she doing? 
Jake- alright, recovering from two shots.
Min- keep them safe this time. I won't be around anymore, it doesn't mean because I helped you, you won't have enemies.
Jake- I gained more enemies? Who exactly?
Min- don't stress about it right now. Here's my number if you need anything but I can't promise I'll come to your rescue.

Take care of both of them for me yea?

He then left. I sat on the floor running my fingers through my hair because it definitely was dometjing to stress about. I would have to set the hospital on high alert of protection.

I'm not weak anymore. My biggest worry was my father but I let fear and anyone get to me. That's over with forever, I'm the new Mafia king.

I had my head hung low and all I saw was a women's heels clicking against the floor coming right at me. " you really are miserable" I haven't heard this voice in a very long time.

But I still couldn't recognize whos it was. I looked up and even then I didn't know. " how come you turned down my request for an arranged marriage for the both of us? We would've been such a powerful couple" she stated

The girl they tried setting me up with.

Jake- Whyd you come? To beg me?
Women- I'd only beg you yea. Why are you even here?
Jake- No is the answer so you can leave now.

She smirked at me and pulled me to get up. " you aren't that bad, I'm surprised your single"

Jake- I'm not
Women- I see now, it all makes sense. Rumors sure do spread fast and become true

She got closer to me and JSUT smelled me." I'll give you an actual kid who makes it " i instantly grabbed her by the neck and squeezed it as hard as I could.

People pulled me back and off her but that really set me off. " call me...( cough) I'm always available " i charged at her but I was dragged back.