8

Greyson

I know i genuinely messed up snapping the way i did. She just kept pressing. I threw down my text book the minute she left and threw myself onto my bed.

My phone started buzzing and i grab it annoyed ethan popped up calling me to which i hit decline. I'm not in the mood. I roll over in bed and distract myself with tv until bed.

The next morning i had class at 2pm so i slept in. When i woke i checked my phone, no messages from belle.

I grunt a bit under my breath. I don't know why i expected her to text me, i messed up not her. I know that. I scrolled to her contact and hit call but it immediately went to voicemail so i decided to text instead.

Grayson: Hey belle i just wanted to say i'm really sorry for yesterday i shouldn't have snapped.

I put down my phone after staring at it for a few minutes for a response that i didn't get and decided to get up and get ready.

I turned on the shower and hopped in letting the hot water run down my body, not really wanting to get out, but eventually i had to.

I pulled on a black hoodie with some grey sweats and went off to my class.

I was walking out of class when i saw Belle walking the other direction and jogged to catch up with her before realizing she was talking to some other guy.

I still decided to approach her anyways.

"hey belle do you have a minute?" i asked still catching my breath from how far she was.

"no" she said and then looked by at the guy she was talking to continuing their conversation "so yeah we can meet up around 5pm tonight at the coffee shop and start our tutoring sessions then" she said flashing him a smile.

"please belle" i plead as soon as he started to walk off.

"no i'm busy finding a new tutor for you." she said harshly.

She wouldn't even look at me so i stood in front of her stopping her in her tracks "please" i said again sincerely.

"Greyson move out of my way or i swear to god i'll" she started but paused making eye contact finally "i don't know what i'll do but it will be something, and it will be bad" she said sternly.

shes cute when she gets mad.

"Humor me one more tutor session and if you still hate my guts after i'll understand, just know i'm sorry and i really didn't mean to snap at you that wasn't your fault it was my m" i started to explain before she cut me off. she does that a lot.

"Fine, but no 'therapy sessions' i don't need to know about your problems and you don't need to know about mine. Deal?" she offered.

"deal" i responded just happy that i could get her to work with me again.