Part 3- BOAT DAY (p2)

Part 2 of the boat day chapters

Its around 7pm, we are all sitting around on the couches at the front of the boat. I don't think I've laughed so much in my life, especially when Lorenzo had thrown Kimi over his shoulder and threw him into the water. It almost ended as a disaster as he almost landed on Paul but barley missed.  We had also played chicken, Arthur had gone on Oscars shoulders, Dino on Paul's, Logan on Fred's, Lorenzo and Olli had volunteered to sit out so they were both sitting with Lily as they watched the chaos unfold. So that left me with Kimi.

-

"We should play would you rather" Paul suggested. Everyone agreed so here we are now. Since Paul suggested it he started first. "Arthur. Would you rather call your brother and say your drunk or go and sit on Oscars lap until his turn?" The thing is for Arthur, Charles hated him getting drunk so he chose the safer but weirder option and went to sit down on Oscar lap. Lily had found it quite hilarious and yet again Oscar could not care less.

Rounds went by, Arthur was now back at his original seat and it was Lilly's turn to ask me a question. "Anna. Would you rather... tell an embarrassing story of you and your brothers or sit on someone's lap until the end of the game?" Well shit. I could think of many dumb and stupid stories about my brothers and i regret and frankly i would rather not share those. So whose lap am i going to sit in? I could jump off the boat and swim away so I don't have to do it!
Oh well. Kimi was sitting next to me. I leaned into him and spoke into his ear, him leaning in sideways to hear me. "I don't want to make it awkward but uhm, I'm gonna chose you" Fuck why am i so awkward, that's literally the worse way I could've worded that.

He softly laughed before giving me a small nod. Before i even realised what he was doing, he had put both of his hands on my hips and lifted me onto his lap. "Im honoured" he whispered into my ear. He was playing with the fabric of my bather bottoms, his arms resting on my hips  as i though of the next question.

"Kimi, would you rather let me send a message to anyone in you contacts or tell an embarrassing story about yourself?" I said, turning slightly to face him. I saw the expression on his face turn to a slight grin.

"What if i get your number and you can message me the details to our next hang out? Does that count" He spoke. I was shocked. Bold move from him, but i like it. I looked at Arthur for a answer but i only saw him laughing and give me a shrug. He couldn't care less. I turned back to see that Kimi had his phone out ready to give it to me.

While i put my number in his contacts he continued the game with his question which was directed at Lorenzo. He did say to make a text about a hang out right?

I had decided to put my house address so he could pick me up on the day, we would just go to a park to hang out because it sound relaxing and peaceful. I had also changed my contact name so he would always know who the best Kyrgios sibling is. 'The best Kyrgios sibling💋' .

-———————
authors note
Short chapter but i will be writing the next one right after publishing this,
It will either be published later today or tomorrow.
Hope this chapter was okay.

I did reread this before publishing but if any errors or sentences
that don't make sense i will try and go back and fix it.

Any criticism on my writing to make it better i will take into hand.

676 words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍