Part 31 - YOU

Today was my off day. Both Jake and Nick were playing there semi-finals match on center court after each other, but both were scheduled for later in the day. I was contemplating on even going to watch them as I just wanted to do nothing all day, it was actually relatively warm today so sucks to suck for all the players who have to play today.

"Anna! Jake and I are going for a hit, we'll be back in an hour or so!" Nick yelled from downstairs.

"Okay, don't over do it, you still have another practise later!" I yelled back

I heard the front door close, so I wondered out of Arthur and Carla's room, from when I was talking to Carla but now that lover boy is back with his girl I'm leaving.

I went back to my room and opened the door to the small balcony and sat down the the soft one seater couch that was placed in the corner.

Kimi was still asleep so I made sure I didn't unlock the balcony door like a dad would at 6am in the morning, if you know what I mean..

It was only 10am, it was already pretty hot, with barley any breeze. But I knew the wind would probably pick up sooner than later.

"Hey princess" A croaky voice said from behind me, shutting the balcony door.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?"

"Hmm so good..until you left" He pouted.

He was now stood in front of me blocking my view.

"get up" He some blankly.

I stood up. His hands went out to move me to the side then sat down patting his lap for me to sit.

I sat down on his lap, my head leaning back against his neck, arms draped around his neck.

He put his hand on my knees to stop them from falling from the position I was in.

I gave small pecks along his jawline as he looked out at the view ahead of us. But I didn't fail to notice the smile that crept on his face.

"Why are you so happy mr." I spoke softly

"You" He said, looking at me

"Hmm how charming"

"Fro you? Always" He leant in, kissing me gently.

"Hey! Hey! No pda!" A voice made us break apart, spinning both our heads to the entrance.

"Why is someone always here to interrupt" Kimi whispered to me after turning back to me once he saw who it was.

"Why is Arthur always interrupting, you mean" I whisper back, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey! I'm still here guys!" Arthur spoke

"Then fucking speak child" I said

"Okay first of all, that was mean. Anyway, what do you guys want to do today. I was just going to hang in town with Carla so I was just going to ask if you wanted to join?" Said Arthur

Kimi and I looked at each other. I think we both knew what we were thinking.

"I think we are just going to chill today, but thanks" I say

"All good. Probably just going to make out on this balcony anyway" He mumbled the last part as he walked back through the door.

A chuckle left my mouth as I had caught Arthur rolling his eyes as he left.

"Just you and me now" Kimi whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

His hand softly turned my head to face him, a certain sparkle shone in his eyes as he looked at me.

Leaning in for a kiss, his hand cupped my cheek while my hand went up to the back of his head drawing him in closer.

Our mouths moved in synch, I moved to sit on top of him without braking the kiss. His other hand moved to my back as he broke away from the kiss. I saw that same sparkle in his eyes again.

"I'm so glad I met you Ann" He spoke, out of breath.

"Me too"

——————
Authors note
Small draft hope its ok.
Had some family pet issues come up yesterday, so if I can I'll give you guys a double update.

I also just figured out how i wanted to end this book lmao.

Any criticism on my writing for it to improve, let me know!

724 words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍