Bad Mood

As the hours passed throughout the day you finished all of your work, you noticed the other maidens seeming strung up and stressed.

It was probably like this every time the countess had a meeting.

You made your way to the kitchen and then grabbed a bottle of Sanguis Virginis and a wine glass.

You made your way to the Countess's chambers, once you got inside you placed the wine glass on a tray and then poured the wine into it for when Lady Dimitrescu gets back.

you sighed in thought... You liked the countess and perhaps you've finally come to terms with it. But that didn't matter because the lady was a business woman she probably didn't have time for such things.

suddenly you heard loud footsteps and fixed your posture the countess dipped through the doorway.

Her mood was not good and she slightly glared at you but said nothing.

She sat down on the couch and picked up the glass of wine and took a sip then put it back down she then brought her cigarette to her mouth and lit it.

She took a deep inhale the puffed the smoke into the air.

She took her hat off and handed it to you, you put it on her vanity and then went back to the spot you were standing.

"Y/n." The Countess's cold voice rang out.

"Yes..?" You asked surprisingly softly.

"Sit." She demanded.

You quickly went to sit but were stopped.

"On my lap." She glared at you.

Your breath hitched and you nodded and straddled her thigh. The countess put her hand on your head and tilted it to the side making your neck visible.

You didn't struggle and simply let her have her way. But she seemed to hesitate.

"My lady, go ahead I'm not stopping you." With that, she made a small cut on your neck with her sharp pinky nail and then started sucking your blood.

You winced from pain but allowed her to continue, soon she stopped and licked the injury to make sure the bleeding stopped.

"Thank you..." The woman mumbled and then moved you to the space on the couch next to her.

You missed the contact with her.
"My lady... If it'd make you feel better, would you tell me what happened at your meeting?" You asked looking at her.

The countess was slightly taken aback but should've expected this from you. She sighed and put her hand on her lap.

"Heisenberg... My so-called 'brother' is always favored by Mother Miranda.. it should be me." She seethed and slightly gripped her dress "But no... Every decision that is made by her it's always in favor of... And then he dares to constantly harass me."

The countess tightened her grip on her dress and grumbled. You looked down at her hand and you gently placed your hand over hers.

The countess looked at you in surprise... This was unexpected

'what am I doing... I'm stupid.'  you seethed at yourself for being so forward.

You felt her stare and looked away and mumbled a soft 'sorry' as you started to pull your hand away but the countess put her other hand on top of yours keeping it in place.

You looked up at her.

"No... It's fine." She said and seemed to come down slightly from her bad Mood.

You blushed slightly and nodded. The Countess smirked hearing your heartbeat change pace.

"W-what is it..?" You asked her

She removed her hand from yours and gently placed it on your cheek your breath hitched and the blush on your face only got worse.

"Darga mea... Your heartbeat is my favorite melody.." she said softly.

Your mouth was slightly agape you were at a loss for words. "I-..." You trailed off.

"There's no need to speak darga," she said and made you lean against her. She moved her hand to the back of your hair and ran her large fingers through your hair.

After a few minutes of the two of you sitting in a comfortable silence the countess let you go and stood up. You quickly adjusted yourself and looked up at her.

"Thank you, Y/n... I appreciate your time" she smiled.

"Of course my lady," you said softly.

"Could you grab me my robe?" The countess asked as she sat down at her vanity and started removing her makeup.

You made your way to her closet grabbed her robe came back and put it on her bed.

When you looked at the countess you noticed her watching you through the vanity mirror.

"I-... A-anything else?" You asked.

She smirked at you "Unzip my dress will you?"

Your breath hitched and you approached the countess she leaned forward and you quickly unzipped the back of her dress.

You backed up a bit and the countess stood letting her dress fall to the floor, you blushed and took a quick peek at her ass before turning around.

The countess chuckled grabbed her robe and put it on. You faced her again.

"Darling come closer..." She said and watched as you approached. She then bent down and kissed you on the forehead.

You were stunned once again.

"Goodnight Darga mea~" she spoke softly and stood up.

You flustered and quickly bowed saying 'night' then ushered out of the room.

'What just happened? Why was she acting so strange? Am I crazy? Does she like me?? No.' your thoughts all jumbled together not being able to make sense of them.

You walked as you kept thinking suddenly Ashley ran up and hugged you.

"I'm so glad you're alright..." She said in a worried tone.

You were still in thought and didn't respond.

"...Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah..." You stammered.

"Are you sure you seem out of it ad- OH MY GOD! What happened to your neck?!?" She exclaimed looking at the scar the countess left on your neck."

"Ashley I'm fine." You seethed becoming annoyed.

"No your-" she was cut off as you moved her out of your way... It was too late for this...

Word count (1022)