🤌Chapter 2🤌

Hanseo's pov

Present~

I quickly got off the car just to see the whole babel factory burning.

 A booming sound came from inside making the factory get damaged more.

 Other people and I backed away a few steps. 

"RUN! RUN" I heard the people cry out to everyone in panic.

 I wasn't afraid of the business I was more afraid about Hanseok and Ari.

 Well Ari will never be angry at me but Hanseok I know for sure that I will have a few fresh scars on my body tomorrow morning.

 I gulped in fear as I saw a black car approaching.

 My heart started beating rapidly as I saw him and Ari get out of the car.

 Ari looked shocked while Hanseok looked really pissed.

 I looked at my other side to see Min-ji running to towards me.

 She has gone to talk to all the employes to see if anyone suspicious had come in.

"Sir. I saw this coming" I yelled trying to look as brave as possible but on the inside I was trembling with fear.

 I started ranting and ranting until Haneok spoke "Shut up". 

"We think they dressed un as the cleaners and snuck inside" Min-ji said looking down.

 "Don't you know the meaning of 'Shut up' Min-ji" Ari said without looking at her sister because she was too busy seeing the factory burn.

Time skip~

We were in Hanseok and Ari's house waiting for him to finish his shower.

 We heard heavy footsteps coming downstairs. looking up we saw hanseok coming down only in his pajama pants while having a small towel on his shoulder to wipe his hair.

 He walked past us drinking water and going to sit beside Ari on the couch.

 "Please give us one more chance to get even. I'll find them and destroy them to pieces" I exclaimed confidently .

He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me.

 "And just how will you find them?" He asked raising his eyebrows and smiling.

 "Don't get to ahead of yourself. Just do what I tell you to do. Okay " He said wiping my blazar and cheek with his small towel.

"I know I can do something here!" I accidentally yelled.

 Everyone looked at me with wide eyes "Don't raise your voice. You startled Ari " He said giving me his innocent eyes.

 Ari stood up already knowing what's going to happen.

 "N-no I- d-didn't m-mean t-to" I started stuttering.

Revenge is so sweet isn't it?//Jang Hanseokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें