🤌Chapter 11🤌

Ari's pov

" Director Gil Jong-woo" Hanseok said

" Yes after breaking the contract with us, he has asked the prosecutor for their safety" Myung-hee explained.

" What his is circle with the prosecution?" He asked starring on top.

" We-we don't know that yet" Mr Han said nervously.

Hanseok rolled his eyes and huffed before sitting properly on his chair.

" Whose the prosecutor in charge?" I asked turning on my phone.

" Prosecutor Jung. Namdong-woo prosecution center" Myung-hee replied.

" This name sounds very familiar" I told Hanseok who nodded and looked at Myung-hee for an answer.

" He was the first one to start the fight with Babel, when your father was the chairman" Myung-hee said.

" So from the start he was a headache for us" Hanseok said as Myung-hee hummed in agreement.

" He doesn't listen to anyone! Not even the chief prosecutor as if his ears are made up of iron, that's why everyone calls him iron ears to mock him" Myung-hee said frustrated.

Suddenly Hanseok's phone rang.

He got up and went towards his desk grabbing a dagger. 

Both Mr Han and Myung-hee visibly gulped.

" Mr Gil!" Hanseok greeted while gritting his teeth.

He grabbed his ear phones and gave me one.

" I have a few conditions" 

 " Request! You'll get whatever you want" Hanseok said.

" First condition: Don't take my life" 

" I have never tried to till now" He said stabbing the dagger on the desk making Mr Han flinch.

" But you will try to, because I'm the only one who knows the secrets of Babel" 

Hanseok clenched his jaws.

 " What you're saying is right though" I said.

" Good morning Miss Cha" 

" It's Mrs Jang" Hanseok let out a low growl.