🤌Chapter 4🤌

Ari's pov

Myung-hee and I told Mr Han to dig some information about Vincenzo Cassano.

I was with Myung-gee in her office.

 Suddenly Mr Han burst through the door startling both of us.

 "He's clean. He's very clean" Mr Han said.

"I talked to someone from the Italian Lawyer Association. His record is perfectly clean" Mr Han informed.

 "Is this your first rodeo? A spotless record means something is up." Myung-hee said as she turned to face Mr Han, only to find his grinning like a chestier cat.

 "I knew you would say that. So I already talked to my guy at the NIS to take a look at his background" Mr Han said walking to Myung-hee's desk.

Myung-hee left out a groan

 "No. Something is iffy about him" Myung-hee said as I nodded in agreement.

 "No, I said he is clean" Mr Han objected.

 "Just because he is from Italy, he's a member of the Mafia or something? I bet he was just a regular lawyer" Mr Han explained his theory.

"Where are you'll going?" Mr Han asked.

 "To get a coffee" I replied.

 "To talk to Vincenzo Cassano" Myung-hee replied.

Next day~

I was with Myung-hee in her office discussing some work when suddenly Vincenzo and Chayoung barged into the office.

 They kept a brown color folder with papers inside it.

 Mr Han took the folder and removed the papers to read them.

 "The attorney representing the victim's families resigned from this case. With the consent from other victim's families, Jipuragi Law Firm decided to take on the case" Chayoung said and pointed to herself. Myung-hee snickered.

 "You brat! Chayoung. You can't throw a grenade on my lap like this" Mr Han said.

"Leave that alone. It's expensive" Mr Han pointed at Vincenzo who was playing with a Gold olden times balancer.

 "we need to make a bang in order for people to notice us" Vincenzo said and kept playing with the gold balancer.

 "I take it that you tonsils are fine now" Myung-hee said making me furrow my eyebrows at both of them.

 "Right. thanks to you" Vincenzo said before sipping on his tea.

"I get it that you don't know how it's done in Korea, but you can't be this reckless. You'll be in big trouble" Mr Han said laughing as Vincenzo smiled

 "You can't be this reckless just because you don't know me. You'll be in big trouble" Vincenzo warned.

"You have some guts" Mr Han said.

 "I'll ask out of courtesy. Do you have any terms for settlement or advice for us" Myung-hee asked.

 "If Babel Chemicals admits for their wrongdoings, apologize sincerely, and sufficiently compensates the victims , we'll drop the lawsuit" Chayoung said.

"And cease the manufacture of BLSD and correct the lies they have spread" Vincenzo said.

 "Goodness, Forget it" Myung-hee groaned. 

"You're practically asking me to shut down my law firm " Mr Han said. 

"I'm so sorry that you think that way." Chayoung said.

"It's up to you to accept it or not but....You should remember freedom comes with a price" Vincenzo said looking at Myung-hee.

 "Let's go Ms Hong" Vincenzo said.

 "Let's go" Chayoung said waving bye to me.

That night~

I was doing my skin care routine, when a tired Hanseok entered the bedroom.

" Hey baby" I greeted as he looked at me with a smile and sleepy eyes.

" Hey jagi" He greeted back softly.

I was about to walk towards his but he walked behind me, giving a peck on my nape and back hugging me.

" How was your  day" I asked turning around and circling my arms around his neck.

" It was good, but that Mr Han keeps getting on my nerves" He gritted his teeth.

" Just 2 more days jagiya and then he won't bother you anymore" I said and pulled him into a long passionate kiss.

His arms circled my waist pulling my closer to him.

" I love you" He whispered connecting our foreheads together.

" I love you too" I smiled.

"C'mon go get fresh" I said before pushing him away.