🤌Chapter 13🤌

Ari's pov

" Sir don't you think we should make a plan to stop them?" Myung-hee asked.

Hanseok turned his office chair around to face them.

" Ahh Don't you worry" He reassured playing with the strings on my waist.

" But won't they come after me and Myung-hee now that they know who ya'll are" Mr Han asked worriedly.

I felt Hanseok's hand tightening around my waist, annoyed at Me Han's question.

" Can you handle torture?" Hanseok asked as Mr Han looked dumbfounded.

I tuned out most of the conversation and scrolled through insta.

What? I'm sure they can handle somethings on their own.

But then suddenly something clicked inside my brain.

" But He's in jail" I muttered to myself and tried to piece everything together.

" what?" Hanseok asked.

" V-Vincenzo is in Jail! Then who was playing Inzaghi last night!?" 

Realization hit everyone's eyes.

Vincenzo was in jail all this time because he had broken into our house.

" He has someone helping him" I whispered as all their eyes went wide

 "Mr Han I want ya'll to get all CCTV footage of our house and where ya'll got the Bloody C"

" Hanseok we have to go to the detective agency!" I said grabbing my purse.

" You too Myung-hee"

Time skip~ 

We walked into the detective agency and came face to face with Cha young.

" Cha young" Hanseok called out softly.

" I'm sure you have got it all wron-" Hanseok was cut of by Cha Young slapping his twice.

" Step back! Have you lost your mind?" Myung-hee exclaimed and pushed Cha Young back.

" Cha Young Just...Just listen to him once" I pleaded.