Chapter 1

4:00 am. Who the hell wakes up at 4:00 am. Venus. Obviously no sane person would wake up at 4:00 am on a random April morning but Venus had to go pick Trevor, the Hughes, and for the first time coming with them Ethan Edwards. They were coming home for the off season and invited Ethan to join. She couldn't help but smile as she rolled out of bed to brush her teeth. Their plane landed at 6 but she obviously needed to look good.

She took the heatless curls socks out of her long brown caramel highlighted hair and began skincare. She added light makeup, makeup that the boys couldn't tell she was wearing but just enough that she didn't look like a zombie. She wasn't doing this for the Hughes. She could care less how the brothers saw her, it was for Edwards.

The Hughes saw her with thick glasses frames, Teal braces, drooling, awkward preteen era, even more awkward teen era. They were basically her brothers too so she didn't care how they saw her. But new first pick New Jersey Devils pretty boy Ethan Edward's was a whole different story. He was bestfriend's with Luke and became really close to the rest of the Hughes and it was just your luck that they happen to be Trevor's BestFriends.

Around 6:00 Venus begins to head out for the boys. On her way she texted Trevor who said they had just landed. She sped over and parked out front spotting the group of boy's already there. She popped the trunk and hopped out of the car to greet the boys.

"Trevorrrr" Venus said greeting her brother, "Geez could you use anymore perfume Venus" He chuckled. "i missed you too" she says moving onto Luke.

Luke was bestfriend even though she was closer in age to Jack. Speaking of jack, he gave the best hugs, a hug that Venus really missed. Pulling her in and squeezing her tight, "Venus you dyed your hair?" He questions.

Quinn ruffles her hair as he walks past putting his suitcase in the trunk. "V, Your hair looked better black." "Does not" "Quinn you only say that cause your into brunettes".

You let them bicker about your hair and move onto Ethan. "Ethan good to see you again" "Venus it really is a pleasure every time" He greets with a smile and side hug.

A Side Hug, really a Side Hug Edwards

"Let's get going Mom is making Waffles" Jack complains hopping into the passengers seat. "I love Ellen's waffle Man!" Trevor exclaims excitedly. "Wait why does Jack get shotgun?" Luke frowns, "I'm the favorite man". "I highly doubt that."

~

Tagged: @Zgrass

Tagged: @Zgrass

Tagged @Lukeypookie @rowdy86Planet_of_love: The boys are back????View all commentsLukeypookie: Jack is a lot heavier than he looks^ rowdy86: so not true #fakenews

Planet_of_love: The boys are back????
View all comments
Lukeypookie: Jack is a lot heavier than he looks
^ rowdy86: so not true #fakenews

Zgrass: Me and yoda are the better duo
^Jamiedry9: oh so you're cheating on me
^ Planet_of_love: oh jd I miss you

NotCullen: I was there too yk?
^ Lukeypookie: you're not one of her favs
^ Planet_of_Love: yes you are Edward;)
^ Zgrass: yo yo yo what

Huggyduck: forgotten Hughes brother
^ Planet_of_Love: not even

~

"Ellen you always out do yourself with Waffles" Venus compliments the older women. "I've missed your cooking Luke continues." "These are the best I've ever had" Ethan adds on. Ellen was an amazing cook, Baker, Gardener, Mother, Heck she could do it all. "Oh how i love a warm, full house again" She smiles while patting Quinn on the back.

"Mom i was thinking this weekend we could go up to the lake house." Quinn mentions, "Oh honey, that sounds splendid. Me and your dad could take the-" Jack cuts her off. "Sorry mom i was thinking more like "we" Like us young adults." "Why that's okay too honey, just be safe" She replies still keeping that warm welcoming smile.

"Pack your swimsuit V" Quinn shakes Venus excitedly. "No No Venus isn't going she's just a baby" Trevor argues. "I'm literally older than Luke!". "Yeah but Luke is... He's... It's Just different Venus." "Cause he's a boy?" "Yes Venus."

"Come on Zegras" "Shut it Edwards" "Wow Wow Okay"

"Thanks Z"  Venus smiles sarcastically . 20 Steps, 20 steps is what it takes to get from The Hughes Home to Hers. Next Door neighbors. but the window across from hers? Quinn Hughes

While every girl liked jack, She liked Quinn. Well she wouldn't say Liked. She'd peak through her window to catch a glimpse or convince Jack and Luke that she needed to tutor them at their house when Quinn had friends over. She would never miss him games, stay after school for his practices. Okay, Maybe she did have a tiny crush on Quinn Hughes in her teenage years. But he was 3 years older than her, and one of her brother's best friends.