Chapter 7

Day 3/4 and Venus already got caught skinny dipping with Ethan by Quinn. Just my luck she thought to herself. That night she fell asleep wondering why out of everything he could've done he shook some trees. He could've called her out, thrown a rock at the lake, flashed his phone light, he could have even walked away as if he saw nothing but he didn't.

A whole lot of Should've, Could've, Would've.

She knew Quinn wouldn't snitch her out to Trevor or anyone else. Doesn't mean she wasn't mad at him. She laid in bed dying of embarrassment as Quinn awoke. "Morning Venus" "Morning Quinn"

She waited for him to walk out of the room before getting up herself. She brushed her hair then went off to brush her teeth. She walked straight to the kitchen and plopped down next to Luke. "What's wrong with you" he questioned eyebrows furrowed.

"I need coffee to function properly right now" she muttered with her face smushed into her hand. Trevor filled her cup up and Jack passed her the creamer. Venus gave them a light smile. Summer continued to teach Trevor how to properly poach an egg. Venus made her way into the kitchen stealing a piece of bacon Jack had just been served and continued to the fridge for some cream cheese. She loved her bagels.

After turning back to the bar she notices Quinn took Luke's spot. Oh great she thought to herself. His smug smile made him look so punchable.

"So we bringing the boat out today?" Jack cheered, "Hell yeahhhh" "woahhhhh"

~~~

After the boys cleaned the boat and got it on the deck it was go time. Quinn drove, he really is a captain. He even managed to find an old hat with a anchor patch on it. Venus laid back and made small talk with the girls. Amanda and  Summer really hit it off and became friends quickly.

"Come on Luke, you're my personal photographer" "doesn't mean I like to do it" but how could Luke ever say no to Venus, he adored that girl.

Liked by: Jamie

Liked by: Jamie.drysdale, c_hart70, and others
VenusZegras: Bottles of champagne
View all comments

lhughes_06: my pic credit is always missing
^ VenusZegras: Shhhhh
^ JackHughes: give Lukey boy some credit

C_hart70: Orange is really your color V
^ _Quinnhughes: really does suit her huh
^ JackHughes: I picked it but she had to put ruin it with those pants

Edwards.73: Venus never fails to pull an outfit on
^ TrevorZegras: dude she barely had clothes on

73: Venus never fails to pull an outfit on^ TrevorZegras: dude she barely had clothes on