5.

This chapter will be a big jump in this chapter. Adriana, like I said before, in the first few chapters is five years old. Now in the last chapter, I said that was the final time we were going to see her as five years old, but I just wanted to add one more chapter about five-year-old Adriana cause from my writing and reading it back, she is at the mix emotions and tender age of just wanted that true beautiful perfect family. As a future teacher and educator, I have learned that five years old is a tender age for children around this time when they are growing into their natural true selves, expressing more with everything that going on every second, every minute of the day for themselves.

I think Adriana is still at this moment, just adjusting to this new life of having a new mom, a new person, just a new person in her space. That for children who are five years old, can be either two things.

Stressful.

Overwhelming.

But also, can just go with the flow and enjoy themselves with a brand-new face to see and enjoy to get to know until they are comfortable. So I am just going to add one more chapter of the year-old Adriana before we have a big jump of when she is older. I am still stuck on what age I should start up where she is fully her true self and dealing with her parent's problems and all that, but... hope you enjoy this last chapter of five-year-old Adriana.

Thanks for reading my TED Talk.

It has been almost three months since I met Sasha E. Williams and now she was my new mommy. My new full name was Adriana Williams-Holden!

Is that a long name or what?

It was new.

It didn't fit at first, but the more and more I went to school, and all the teachers and parents calling me by my new last name, was refreshing to me.

"Adriana! Adriana! Adriana!" I heard my father call my name as I shook my head out of the thought bubble I was in.

"Yes!"

"Your birthday is coming up, how do you feel about it?"

"I don't know... I feel pretty good. I don't want a lot!"

"You're turning six, you deserve the world!" My father said to me.

"I know... I wish Mom could come!" I said softly under my breath as my father rolled his eyes, about to talk when Sasha came around the corner, entering the kitchen. "I got everything set for your birthday Adriana!"

"Really?"

"Mhmm, all I need to know is where would you like to have it, sweetheart?"

I loved it when she called me sweetheart.

"Uh... Can we have it in my room?"

"Adriana... not everyone can fit in your room... all your friends and friends and parents can't fit in your room! You don't have enough space!" My father said sitting down on the chair next to me. "Elena... just plan to have it here... outside!"

"In the pool. Yeah, that sounds like fun!" Sasha said with a big smile on her face as she rubbed her shoulders together as we all stayed quiet for a few seconds before my father spoke up again.

"We should move the furniture... make sure the children can run back and forth from coming in and out of the house, I don't want anyone to slip and fall!"