Intro

KARMELO

Now, if I was really petty I'd crash the party that Kaden was at since my invitation seemed to have gotten lost

Now, if I was really petty I'd crash the party that Kaden was at since my invitation seemed to have gotten lost... but truthfully, I really didn't care. The last thing I needed at the moment was more niggas to juggle, I think three was more than enough, and considering the drama I was already dealing with... yeah I didn't need any more temptation. Thankfully, Ajani knew of some other parties that weren't as frat nigga filled and I could just enjoy my first REAL college experience... now it was just a matter of waiting for him to show up since Ajani seemed allergic to the concept of being on time. As I sat in my dorm waiting, I checked my phone and just as I was about to get on Tiktok, a text came through that made me smile... it was only two words but just the thought of getting that dick had my mouth watering. Smooth wasn't one for many words... at least not through text, but 'come through' let me know where his thoughts were and I couldn't deny him or that dick, even if I wanted to. I sent him a quick text letting him know to pick me up from the party and with that, he went silent, which was common with him... again, he didn't really like texting, Smooth would rather spend hours talking over the phone than sending text messages. The door opened and my roommate walked in, I don't think we've said two words to each other since move-in day even though I've tried...

"......." I sat there watching as he glanced nervously in my direction, I wasn't going to say a word because I'd made the effort to get to know him but he seemed closed off. "........" He glanced in my direction again and I could tell he wanted to say something but didn't know how. "Umm... I know we haven't... I know we haven't really spoken to each other, and I have no right to ask you for any favors, but umm... I'm umm having company over a little later so I was wondering if....." He seemed nervous and unable to finish but I knew what he was asking.

"Yeah sure... actually I wasn't coming back until Sunday. All I ask is that you respect MY space." I said and he nodded, right on queue Ajani called my phone and let me know he was pulling up. "That's my ride... but umm, take my number and text me when you're finished, just in case I need to come back and grab something." I said. "Umm, have you met our other roommate?" I asked and he shook his head, I guess he's not showing up... after exchanging numbers with Lavish, I walked out of the dorm and headed down to Ajani's car.

"I just seen your lil friend..." Ajani said rolling his eyes and given his attitude I knew there was only one person he could be talking about.

"And what was Zyn doing? Not like I care, because in case you didn't get the memo, that's not my nigga... he was a summer fling, nothing more." I said truthfully. Zyn was sexy as fuck, the dick was unmatched but we weren't compatible, and by the end of the summer, we decided it was best for us to remain friends, which worked out better than I could imagine.

"Running around with Kaden, I swear the last thing we need is another one of THEM running around... I'm so glad you stopped fuckin with him because he just seems... ugh." Ajani said and I couldn't tell you what his issue with Zyn was but that wasn't my business.