four.

𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐣. 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰.

 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰

-

"I need a new show."

I sat in my mother's room sitting on the edge of the bed as she laid comfortably using the remote to scroll through Tubi. She had pretty much finished everything so she was fishing desperately for something new to watch.

"You need to get out the house." I told her, her face scrunching up immediately at the statement.

"The outside world is so nasty. All those germs, corona spreading around. If I get sick now y'all might as well start planning my funeral. My immune system is terrible." She sighed.

"It's not healthy to stay cooped up in here though. We can go out for a walk or something." I suggested but she just shook her head, causing me to dismiss the subject.

"Oh, look! I haven't seen this before." She smiled as she began watching Shameless. It had eleven seasons but knowing her she would be done watching it within a week.

I took this as the opportunity to leave her room, going downstairs to bother my father. Being the only child was nice sometimes but other times it got extremely boring. I would always bother my parents with a bunch of nonsense when I had absolutely nothing to do.

"Can't bring me down, I'm on a high right now!" I mocked Gypsy Rose as I plopped down on the couch next to my father.

Ever since that video came out I was addicted to saying that, in her voice too.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" He looked at me weirdly, closing his computer.

"It's been a good week."

Ever since I had went out with Neno I felt like the happiest person alive. I had a joint tutoring session with him and my friend, Delani, later and I was hoping that he would ask me out again.

"Good because tomorrow we're going on a church trip." He stated and as soon as he said that I immediately rolled my eyes.

I loved God don't get me wrong. But our church and the youth group that I was in was not it. They were all brain washed and traditionalized and I couldn't get with it. My family wasn't overly religious but we went to church every once in a while. And if there was a church trip they would go.

"Where to?" I covered my attitude with a smile.

"We're doing hiking—"