Chapter 11

I didn't even have to message Vince to tell him I was going on my break, he showed up at the bookstore flowers in hand and a big dorky smile on his face.

"For my pretty girl," he says handing them over to me, a bunch of daises my favourite.

"You didn't have to," I say with a smile on my face as I smell the daises, "Scarlett I'm heading on my break."

"No worries!" She yells out from the back room, "Hey Vince!"

He chuckles, "Hey Scar!" Then looks at me holding his arm out, "Shall we?"

I take his arm and start walking with him to the door, "We shall. So how was the morning with the guys?"

Vince holds the door open for me then immediately grabs my hand as we walk to the park, rubbing circles on my thumb as we go, no matter what this guy does it always makes me heart flutter.

"They kind of figured out I had something going on because I seemed different. Even Burky said you were a looker just to get a rise out of me because he noticed I was staring at you with heart eyes he called it," I laugh at Vince and he squeezes my hip playfully.

"Doesn't he have a baby and a fiance?"

"Yes. And I still got jealous and territorial over you. Safe to say the boys know I'm whipped."

I stop to look up at him, "Well I think that's very sweet."

He rolls his eyes, "Sweet. Sure. Dangerous definitely."

"Why dangerous?" I say confused.

He leans down to me, hoovering just above my lips, "Because you Miss Skyla Wren are going to get me into trouble if another man decides to look your way."

Skyla's Instagram Stories

@vincedunn shared your story

I clock off for the day and check my phone straight away. Yep every one that fan girls over Vince Dunn is messaging me, commenting on my photos everything. I think they are figuring out that we are a thing. Guess this will be something I will have to get use to.

I walk up stairs and head straight for the shower. Washing the day off me, now I have to figure out what to wear tonight. If I was going to this thing with Scarlett I'd just wear trackies. But it's Vince so I probably should dress up a little, although this is going to me messy. Ahhh I have no idea.

Now I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with my phone in my hand ringing Vince, it only takes a couple of rings before he answers, "Hey baby."

Baby. Ah this guy and his pet names.

"So I hope you know that now that you have asked me to be your girlfriend you get all the parts of me. Flustered and crazy being one of them. Where I ramble and freak out over little things when I let them get into my head," I blurt out. God this guy is going to run.