CHAPTER 2 - FIGHTING FOR HER

Oh my goodness, Thank you so much for showing the love and support on the previous part and virtual hugs to all those who voted and commented.

I just have one request, if you are reading it and you like it then vote on the chapter. That's the only thing Authors want. We have nothing to keep us motivated. This is the only source of motivation.

I hope you will understand.

And if this part got good response and more votes than the previous one, I would give an update again between a week otherwise the update will come on next Sunday.

Kitaabon si Mohabbat hai meri tu,

Tu meri zindagi ki sabse haseen kahani hai,

Abhi toh Shuruat hui hai tumse Ishq ki,

Wafa toh maine ta-umar nibhani hai.

ARJUN

Blood and Fire.

That's what can be seen everywhere around our village.

Within the matter of few hours everything changed.

Many lives lost; many lives changed.

Just because of the baseless battle, horrendous partition which has ruined many lives and many relations.

And same happened with Noor. I haven't asked her, but I think she got separated from her family. But what about her husband, she was getting married today.

Did she get married?

And if yes, where is he?

I have so many questions to ask but right now I can't, she looks terrified.

I looked at her and she was clinging to me. Her one hand was intertwined with mine and from another she was holding my bicep. But she was shivering despite of having my shawl wrapped around her.

Her constant sniffs were making me want to take her in my arms and wrap her safely in them and tell her that I am not letting any harm coming her way. I am not letting anyone touch her, at all.

But I can't touch her without her will and also it will not be considered appropriate in our village. Although, I don't care about what anyone thinks but I don't want them to disturb Noor or come near her.

Suddenly her grip loosens on my hand, and she lost her balance and was about to fall down but I held her from her waist and said.

" Aaram se Noor, abhi lag jati tumhe, dhyan kahan hai tumhara"

[ Careful Noor. You could have gotten hurt. Where is your attention]