CHAPTER 9 - YOU LOVE SOMEONE?

Jo Ijaazat Hoti Teri To Poore Jahan Ko

Apni Mohabbat Se Waqif Kar Deta,

Jo Likh Pata Apni Kismat Main,

To Tujhe Mera Likh Deta.

ARJUN

We both fell on the cot so hard that it dipped low and touched the floor from the other corner.

But I kept my arms wrapped around her to keep her safe.

I looked at her and her eyes were tightly closed and then my gaze shift to her hands which were holding the collar of my kurta tightly.

My lips curved upwards slowly while memorizing her features so closely. I have never been this close to her, and I never thought about being this close to her.

But now, when we are like this, our nose touching each other and our lips almost touching, I just want to be like this. In her hold, forever.

I was always mesmerized by her beauty but looking her this closely, I realize that how wrong I was. She looks like a possession which every man would want to have.

God definitely took his time while making her.

I personally like when she looks in my eyes, those brown orbs which have possessed me since forever. But now when her eyelids are closed, and the faint light of moon is cascading on her, she looks divine.

I might end up worshipping her.

And just then I forgot to breathe when she slowly opened her eyes and looked into mine.

My heartbeats increased and I am afraid that she will hear them.

"Hum.....Aap" she whispered, and I forced myself to come out from her beauty and I think I couldn't hear her, so I asked.

[ I....you]

"Hmm?"

I am not in a state of forming proper sentences.

She looked down towards my chest and said " Aise.....aise kyun dekhre hai aap hume"

[Why....why are you looking at me like this.]

Kyunki tumhari aankhon ne deewana bana rakha hai mujhe.

[Because your eyes have made me a fanatic]

Ye mujhe kahin aur dekhne hi nahi deti.

[They don't let me see anywhere else]

"Kaise" I asked her.

[How]

She again looked at my chest and her hair flow with the blowing wind and unknowingly my hand moved, and I fixed the strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her grip on my kurta tightens and she bite her lip and my gaze naturally shifts towards her lips.

Fuck, Noor.

Don't do that please.

Your innocence tempts me.