rush

last night me and my family all died in my dream.. well I was about to..
I forget exactly what happened to cause this beforehand but I slammed on the accelerator of the car I was driving and smashed into another car and the car flipped completely over onto its head down a cliff... (in real life I have actually done this years ago except I was the only one in the car and the car smashed into a tree at a very high speed and span around and around.. but obviously I survived).. anyways in the dream I was fading away and I could feel the blood rushing out of my head.. I knew this time after having survived many near death moments in my real life that this was how it felt to die and I felt it in my gut that it was all over. I couldn't believe it was just the end. Lights out.

Anyways I woke up from the dream, realised it was a dream because I was still alive and went straight back to sleep cause to be honest that was quite a calm dream compared to others that I often have which tend to be a whole lot more violent.

I won't lie I'm a little scared to die. I don't fear death itself but rather that I will die before I have done much with this life.

Are y'all scared of death at all?

It's crazy cause I've spent a lot of years suicidal but now that I'm made it through so many of those times, it's like I don't want to die now after all I gave to stay alive. Maybe it's the sense of control. But we can't control death. Or can we?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm already dead.. if someone is missing me somewhere..
Or if I died in a past life.. am I just someone else's energy in physical form?