The Concubine's Choice

She had fallen in an instant. Jerrquinn had been carrying water between shops, easily hoisting the large barrels, and moving through the crowds like they were but fog.

The Emperor's eyes lit up when he saw what she brought home. His Excellency was far from excellent in Jerrquinn's eyes. His liege was but a wrinkled old man, looking all of about a hundred and twenty pounds if that. Jerrquinn could have killed him with a backhand. How this man instilled terror in anyone, let alone the whole system, was a mystery to the young stud.

She had watched while Jerrquinn was bathed, pampered, shaved, and oiled. He could taste her pheromones in the air. She had only said one thing in a voice so inviting that he almost took her right there in the entry room.

"My lord has a bit of trouble in the bedroom. He likes to watch. It gets him so hard. Will you let me partake of you?"

He had eaten the greatest meal of his life after his eager agreement.

The building lifted off, the great ship quickly leaving the atmosphere. This was Jerrquinn's first time off the planet. As he looked out a window, each star he saw was a promise. His life as a commoner was over. He just knew it.

----

Once in space, they led him into a large, softly lit room. Various smells attacked his nose, all of them very sweet. Even his father's butcher shop smell couldn't cut through these wonderful aromatics.

Oiled, he stood naked and sure. He rippled with promise and manly power. And there she was, stripped and similarly oiled. Her exquisite beauty got him up instantly. She sheepishly smiled as he strode across the room toward her, the attendants disappearing back the way they had come. A warm breeze flowed over him, sending tingles up and down his bare back and legs.

"My, my, dear. You found a fine one, didn't you?"

Jerrquinn controlled his reflex to look for the source of that voice. His eyes were on her, and he did not waver in his hungry stare.

"Yes. Isn't he wonderful, my love?"

"Oh most certainly. Let's get underway at once."

She held out her arms and nodded. Jerrquinn walked up the few steps between them. Though covered in oil, his feet did not slip. As he got within a few feet of her, she dropped her hands and ran them across a raised, flat platform that had risen from the floor beside her.

"Let me touch you," she said as she patted the flat surface of the platform. Jerrquinn slid across the flat dais and went down on his back. He knew he was something to behold. He felt it in every cell of his body, and her wildly dilated eyes, as she looked down at him, confirmed his suspicion. Let that old freak watch. He was about to give this wonder of a woman a memory she would cherish all her days.

Bands shot up out of the dais and pinned his arms and legs in place. His heart skipped a beat, and despite himself, he yelped.

"Oh, sorry. That was a bit startling, wasn't it?" she said.

He smiled at her, catching himself fast. He looked down at her, letting his appreciation explode from his eyes. He was to be teased, he realized. Best to let his eagerness show, in the chance that it would lessen her patience, and he could then get his hands on her unbelievable body.

The Emperor's voice echoed through the room. "Nicely done, dear. You sure have a way with men, don't you?"

She smiled and then ran her hand down his chest. He felt harder than he'd ever felt in his life. He was suddenly worried that he might lose control the moment she touched his member. He didn't want to be too quick on the draw.

Then her other hand came into view, holding a large knife that would easily have put his father's best to shame. He watched in horror as she ran it across his stomach, his skin parting like butter and the pain hitting him like a flood. His scream was instant and loud.

She stood there until he'd quieted. He was shaking. He felt his hot blood running down his sides and under him. "Now, now. We're just getting started. We'll have no more of that distracting noise."

Something slapped around his head, covering his mouth. He tried to scream but was only able to make a muffled noise.

"That's much better. Dear, you may join me when you are ready but don't take too long. I cannot wait to feel you in me."

The bands on his arms and legs tightened even more as she began to cut again and the sound of the Emperor and his concubine's lovemaking drowned out his muffled screams. The last thing he heard before passing out forever was their mutual climax. As his brain shut down, he dreamed of his father's butcher shop and the sounds of his expert cutting.