The Moment You've Been Waiting For

A new QUEER story for you all but with a touch of magic or supernatural elements 🤌🏾

A HELL OF A WEDDING DATE

In the bustling heart of the culinary world, where spices meet flames and recipes are family treasures, Teni stirs up more than just her signature dishes. By day, she's the maestro behind the sizzling pans at her family's beloved restaurant. By night? Thanks to her sister's upcoming nuptials, she's entangled in the chaos of tulle, tears, and tiaras. But when the pressure mounts for Teni to attend the wedding and bring along a date who can dazzle the crowd, she leaps into the unknown. Forget dating apps or setups by well-meaning friends; Teni's going for something a little more... unconventional.

Luci is not your average bearer of darkness but the Queen of the Underworld herself, who's also in a bit of a bind. With her sister's celestial wedding, dubbed 'Pride of the Afterlife, looming, Luci needs a date to turn heads and silence whispers in the ethereal aisles. When Teni's summoning spell goes hilariously awry, these two women from vastly different realms strike a deal as bizarre as bewitching.

As Teni navigates the fiery kitchen by day and the heated wedding plans by night, Luci introduces her to a world where the impossible is just another Tuesday. From taste-testing infernal delicacies to dealing with demonic dress fittings, this duo is in for an adventure that's anything but ordinary. But as the big days approach, Teni and Luci realize that the most complicated thing about weddings isn't the planning- it's the unexpected feelings simmering on the back burner.

Will Teni and Luci's fake date fiasco end in disaster, or will it ignite a love story for the ages? Grab a plate of Teni's famous pasta, pull up a seat, and dive into a tale where love knows no bounds-not even between heaven and hell.