25

return

Chapter 25 Opening (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

When they heard someone talking, those few people looked up and found that Yun Xia was looking at them with a smile.

The fear of being beaten slowly came to mind, and his body trembled slightly.

"Hey, Boss Yun, we just want to rent a house in the community, but we can't get in for some reason. Can you open the door and let us in?"

Looking at their flattering faces, Yun Xia felt that today's good mood was ruined.

She didn't bother to say anything more.

"You can't get in. You've been blacklisted in the community. Aren't you always domineering next to Sun Jian? Why did you come to join me?"

"Boss Yun, we have attracted many customers for you according to your instructions. You promised us to give us the antidote before. You won't forget it, right?"

Only then did Yun Xia remember the food she had tricked them into eating in order to scare them.

"Oh, I remembered, it wasn't poison at all, I lied to you."

After hearing her words, several people were very angry. In the past few days, they had been worried every day for fear that the poison would be released, but today they found out that the poison was fake.

But in order to enter the community, several people could only hide their anger and smile.

"Boss Yun, please come on and let us in. We promise that we will never cause trouble when we go in, and we will stay there as we should."

Yun Xia replied with a smile:

"No, while I'm still in a good mood, you'd better disappear in front of me quickly, or I'll let that little whip come out to play with you."

Several people trembled when they heard the whip. They were unwilling but unable to defeat her, so they could only leave in despair.

Watching them leave, Yun Xia turned around and went back.

After returning to her house, Yun Xia was very happy to see that Fu Bao had the strength to meow.

Taking care of it these days feels like taking care of a newborn baby. It's very tiring, but watching it get healthier little by little feels very rewarding.

Sitting on the sofa, I summoned the lightning, took apart its gauze and found that it was almost good.

"Lightning, your injury is almost healed. Let me remove the gauze for you."

When he heard that he could finally remove this obstructive thing from his body, Lightning spun around in excitement.

After taking off the gauze, Yun Xia wiped its body with a wet wipe.

Lightning ran around the garden happily.

Half a month later, people in the community were still living as usual.

People with superpowers go out to collect crystal nuclei during the day and go home to have a hot meal in the afternoon.

The cooperation between the base and the community has also gradually increased. Now almost everyone in the community has a mobile phone, and the number of mobile phone users in the base has reached about 80%.

There are some entertainment apps on the phone that people were familiar with in previous lives.

There is a certain blog and a certain sound, and many people have already shared their lives in it.