38

return

Chapter 38 Clinic Job Fair (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Just a few hours after the shopping was completed, there was a notice at the entrance of the base saying that a giant panda intended to enter the base.

After receiving the information from the previous person in charge of Province Y, the leaders quickly asked the guards to let the people in. No, they were letting the bears in.

Sure enough, as he said, this looks like a real giant panda.

They are exactly the same except that they walk on two legs.

Although there has been popular science, people were still shocked when they saw a giant panda taking out several tons of cargo from such a small backpack.

However, as expected of a leader, the leader quickly came to his senses and asked people to count the goods and prepare to distribute the thermostatic watches to the masses first.

All of a sudden, the official base began to discuss this magical Taoyuan community.

The people who had decided to set off were also preparing nervously.

On the second day, Yun Xia also came early like the previous job fair.

This time there is Yun Jing beside me. After this period of getting along, I dont know why I always feel at ease when I have Yun Jing around me no matter what I do.

During this period, he only showed his ability in life. This is also an opportunity to see if he is almighty.

Arriving in the hall, Yun Xia found that the scene had been slightly decorated.

There was even a soft cushion on the chair made by Yun Xia.

After sitting on it, Yun Jing took out a water glass with honey lemon tea in it from a bag she carried with her to prevent Yun Xia from getting thirsty after talking too much during the interview.

When Yun Xia went out, she curiously looked at the bag. There were not only water bottles, but also makeup retouchers, and even sanitary napkins were prepared.

In fact, Yunjing has an infinite space like the giant panda courier, but Yunxia said not to let others see that he is a robot, so he took a bag as a cover.

After waiting for a while, Mr. Wang came over with his apprentice.

After sitting down, I discovered that there was a cushion on Yunxia's chair, and I couldn't help but feel a little envious.

"Boss Yun, did you buy this cushion in the supermarket? It looks very comfortable."

"No, I sewed this stitch by stitch for my boss. The stitches used are the same bright yellow satin twisted gold threads made by the Queen Mother of Cixi, and the filling inside is also made of Wanxi down from Ontario."

Listening to him describing the material of this cushion, the three people next to him were stunned.

Yun Xia felt that her butt was not worthy of sitting on such a precious piece of art.

Really restless.

Feeling Yun Xia's emotions, Yun Jing knelt down, her eyes as clear as the sky and said softly: "Boss, don't be so careful, no matter how precious things are, they are for people, and a person as powerful as the boss deserves the most. OK."

Mr. Wang came back to his senses and said, "Who is this?"

As soon as he entered the door, he saw the person next to Yun Xia. After all, such a tall figure and his unignorable aura really caught his eye.