42

return

Chapter 42 New Mission (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia doesn't even read what the online comments say now. After all, she has seen more explicit ones before, which are simply unsightly.

In order to clear her eyes, she rarely reads comments now.

She and Yun Jing were walking around to find a suitable place to start.

But this area was originally a bustling business district, and the ground was occupied by buildings. It was still a bit difficult to find an open space.

After driving around in the RV for an hour, he still couldn't find anything he was satisfied with. Yun Xia didn't expect that he would be stumped by such a basic question.

Yun Jing, who had been standing by and said little, watched Yun Xia frown and gently stretched out her hand to smooth it.

"Actually, I have a solution."

"any solution?"

Yun Xia's body, which was originally leaning on the sofa, immediately stood up.

"Xia Xia, just look at the place, don't worry about whether there are buildings there, just leave everything to me."

Although Yun Xia was confused when he heard what he said, he still did as he was told and let the RV drive to a place not far from the community.

The land here is very flat. If there weren't a few houses standing on it, it would be a perfect high-speed rail station.

Yun Xia was asked to stay in the car. Yun Jing got out of the car and didn't know what to do.

A few minutes later, a "boom" was heard, and the surrounding ground shook.

Yun Xia looked out the window curiously and saw that the houses that were standing there just now had all turned into dust.

""

The expression on Yun Xia's face perfectly explained what it meant to be stunned.

He saw Yun Jing walking towards him gracefully with her back to the dusty sky.

He walked into the RV and took off his coat at the door, patting the dust on his body. "Now that the problem is solved, Xia Xia can start."

I had never had the opportunity to see Yun Jing's combat prowess before, and I never knew he was so powerful.

Yun Xia felt that the one million spent was really worth it.

After regaining consciousness, click on the mission reward and click yes on the option to confirm whether to build a high-speed rail station.

Soon the place in front of him was covered with light.

Sections of railway stretch along here with no end in sight.

There is a progress prompt on the system page, it is now 10%.

When it reaches 100%, Yunxia wants to have a ribbon-cutting event with a ceremonial feel.

Lets go back now.

It's been a long time since I went to understand the working conditions of supermarkets and pharmacies. I'm in a good mood today and went to take a look.

As soon as we entered the door, there were still many people in the supermarket as always.

Xiao Qiao inspects various areas, and will take the initiative to ask any guests in need.