Chapter 141: The Best Time for Us to Have Bubble Tea

Seulgi did not stop there. “Also, Mr. Manoban checked online and saw guys cooking on their first date, so he personally cooked for you. He spent the entire time preparing food for you and didn’t have time to eat.”

Seulgi initially thought Lisa was preparing lunch for Dr. Jenny and felt relieved that Lisa had gotten over Jennie.

Lisa was thinking hard about Jennie’s food preferences when he told Seulgi that Jenny was actually Jennie.

Sigh!

Seulgi slapped his thigh so hard from the shock that it almost got bruised. He was happy too soon.

“Miss Kim, you can’t blame Mr. Manoban for being late. He was just trying to prepare lunch for you,”  Seulgi said solemnly.

“Seulgi!” interrupted Lisa. Seulgi sounded too harsh.

Lisa could not stand hearing him speaking to Jennie rudely.

So that was the reason Lisa was late.

Jennie gazed at Lisa.

He probably did not even know where the kitchen was, but he surprisingly prepared lunch for her. No wonder he was so late!

Lisa concealed his anxiety. He was genuinely clueless about what to do when he went on a date with a girl. This was the first official date he had with Jennie.

Although he came prepared with his homemade lunch, he was still worried that Jennie would not like his cooking.

He could not help moving the lunch box behind him a little just thinking about it.

Seulgi was astonished to see Lisa’s reaction. Lisa was a completely different man in front of Jennie and it blew Seulgi’s mind every time he witnessed it!

Lisa was nothing like the decisive man who did not even bat an eye when he took over other businesses.

Did he have to be so nervous when he simply made some lunch for Jennie?

Seulgi could not bear watching! Seulgi was not alone and Jennie naturally knew about this

She touched Lisa’s hand, took the lunch box, and opened it.

The food was arranged in a heart shape. Lisa even made a small rose for decoration using a carrot.

Jennie smiled brightly as she took the food out and took a big bite. “Lisa, thanks. I really like it.”

Lisa looked a little worried initially, but he instantly looked relieved and happy when he heard what she said.

***

Rosé found it unbelievable.

No matter how Director Chen Junior tried to convince her, she did not believe a word he said.

“I was so shocked that I forgot to take a video!” Director Chen Junior regretted his actions.

Rosé said, “Okay, enough already. Thanks for trying to make me happy.”

She hoped with all her heart that this would come true. However, it was wishful thinking for Lisa to accept Dr. Jenny immediately. She would be happy enough for Dr. Jenny to slowly grow on Lisa.

***

Jennie and Lisa finished all the food before long.

Lisa happily watched as Jennie finished her food before she said, “Let’s go for a stroll and have some bubble tea!”

Lisa immediately stood up. “Okay.”

Even though Lisa was brought up by a woman like Rosé, he rarely went for walks and bubble tea, let alone with Jennie.

“Do I need to prepare anything?” asked Lisa anxiously.

“Nope. You already look hot, so it’s the best time for us to have bubble tea!”

Lisa followed behind Jennie as he held her slender hand in his palm. It felt absolutely soft and supple.

Her skin was so soft and flawless that he was reluctant to let her hand go, but he was also afraid of holding it too tightly.