The Slaughter Fest

The door shut behind me and I was scared. The place was old and was filled with cobwebs and small critters roaming around. Thankfully Lere had a glowstick. I saw an old wooden chair with a book on top of it. The book is an ancient book, and it is called The Slaughter Fest. All of us were reading the book and it was a story. 

So basically, the story says that the slaughter fest is a festival of killing 10 people for a sacrifice for luck for the people who stands next to arena were people are slaughtered.  This festival started during the ancient times. People are so horrendous when they see someone die in front of them and the blood splattering on them. It started because there was a man name Leu. Leu was a powerful man with his mom and dad, and they are both earth type.

He saw a beautiful girl name Hela. She was an orphan and lived in a small and cozy house. They were assigned together as a group for assassins, and they have given them hard training. They had killed people in the form of quests for assassins given by the head of the village. They both became a couple but suddenly, tragic struck. Hela died in front of Leu by an assassin sent by another village, when he ascended as the head of the village.

He had won war with close difference and sometimes lost hopes. Leu's mind thought that because Hela got killed in front of him, he started to get lucky. He thought that if he killed 10 people in one year at the same time, he would get lucky forever. So, he started to kill 10 people yearly in an event called Slaughter Fest. 

Since then, his descendants started to practice this festival and now they started to keep it as a secret.

After reading the story, Rico said to us "So is Calista one of the members of the people who are getting slaughtered?". I said to him "Then why did someone left us a note to kill the head to release her? If she was being part of the people who are getting slaughtered, they should have kept it as a secret". Everyone was scratching their head to find the answer.

Then Leeroy said, "They might have captured her to blackmail us I guess". In my mind I was thinking that it might be Leeroy trying to leave us into a trap and kill us. Syara is still sad that his best friend is captured and taken as a hostage.

Lere said "Why the person who captured her want to kill the head". It was more like a murder mystery. By the way, I'm good at games which has a theme of murder mystery. Suddenly, an old lady came from the room.