The Old Creep

An old lady came with beefy smile. She appeared horrible with sunken eyes and was more like a zombie. She cackled loudly, "Ya old fools coming after me". Xenium started to get scared, and Leeroy was like a statue.

It was night time! The old hag wore a dark ragged cloth. The hag started to fight, hitting Lere's stomach. Then she focused on me and did a karate chop, sending me to the ground. Gave a punch to Rico, he flew away and landed on a rock. The blow she gave Leeroy was solid. 

I used my knife and turned it to a katana and chopped her hands off. She started spelling ancient spells which I didn't understand and then fire particles as hot as the Earth's core flew quickly. 

This type of power is called the Spell Attack. Then I started to use my katana and launched myself and tried to cut her leg, but I failed. Lere also said an ancient spell and 10 small critters came and carried the old hag and then Leeroy finished her by hitting a solid blow with his fist on her head and she fainted. Syara was hiding next to a cupboard not to be seen.

The old hag when at the brink of death said, "I have kidnaped Calista so that you can kill the head. Calista is strong and made this big mess. Do not trust the head. He had said to me to celebrate Slaughter Fest which he also participates. This is not my home. This is the head's home. I am his maid and bodyguard. I want to kill him because he is a mess and he kills 10 people daily for Luck. The freak tried to kill me, but I overpowered him. I attacked you because you didn't kill him". Then she died.

Lere said, "This doesn't make any sense at all." I was thinking why she cackled when she fought us. Rico said, "Is the head the Titan of Death?". I said, "It should be the head".

We searched all the rooms and found her in a bedroom where she was unconscious. Syara did some CPR instead of using healing magic and was conscious.

 She asked us "Who is this Old man and what are you guys doing." Syara said to her" We killed the old hag, and this old man name is Xenium, and he came to seek revenge for his daughter, and we all were thinking that the head is the cause of all death."

I explained her what had happened in the Slaughter Fest and the history behind the festival. By the way, she was unconscious for 2 days. She said" I missed so much! I can't believe it!". We came out of the house and saw a sign. Rico wore a bandage and Leeroy used magic and healed his wound. Then we heard a peculiar noise.