tokyo pt3

this is gonna be the final part

travis pov

when i landed i quickly got off the plane and got into the car waiting for me. it was 10am tokyo time so i headed to the hotel y/n was at and picked her up and we made our way to the hospital.

"trav?" taylor said with tears running down her face

"hey baby i'm here" i said as i went to her bedside. she tried to sit up but i didn't let her. "hey just chill out tay you're okay don't move" i said. she nodded. y/n was still standing by the door. i looked over at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"it's okay y/n you can come over. she won't bite" i said with a chuckle. i looked back at tay and she had a confused look on her face then she whispered in my ear.

"trav why is there a little girl in the room? is she a fan?" she asked. i quickly pulled away and looked at taylor. she looked confused. she was being dead serious. i was at a loss of words so tay spoke up herself.

"hey um i don't know your name but can you like leave? i appreciate you being a fan of me but like im kind of in the hospital and this is private. so if you could just leave that would be great—" tay said groggily. i put my hand over her mouth.

i looked over at y/n and i could see the tears welling up in her eyes. she turned and walked out of the room. i started to get up but scott cut me off.

"i'll go talk to her stay here with tay" he said and walked out the room.

"you really don't remember do you tay?" i said in disbelief.

"what do you mean?" she asked

"tay—that's our daughter.." i said softly. tay bursted out laughing.

"me? having a daughter? you're so funny trav!" tay said as she laughed.

"tay i'm being deadass" i said. i grabbed my phone out my pocket and pulled up some pictures. tay looked at them and from look on her face i could tell something clicked.

"oh my god" she said placing her hand on her forehead.

"do you remember now tay?" i asked. she nodded slowly.

"i'm such a bad mom" she said as she started to cry.

"hey hey hey no you're not baby it's not your fault." i reassured her. i heard the door open and i looked back and saw scott and y/n. i ushered y/n over but she was hesitant.

"y/n..." tay spoke up. "i'm sorry for forgetting baby come here" tay said as she opened her arms.
y/n started to cry and walked over to tay.

"i'm so sorry mom" she said.

"what do you mean baby?" tay asked.

"it's all my fault you got hurt i'm so sorry" y/n said as she cried into tay. my heart broke at the scene i was looking at. i hate how y/n was blaming herself.

"y/n look at me— it is not you're fault okay?" tay said as she held her face. y/n nodded and laid in the hospital bed with tay.

tay had to postpone her tour for about 3 months before she was totally healed to go back to performing. she now took the extra caution while walking down the stairs on the roof and removed her harness after she made it fully down the stairs.