im sorry

y/n age: 16

tw//: smut

"hey mom can i hang out with max today?" i asked as i walked into the kitchen where my mom was sitting.

"max as in your boyfriend?" she asked

"no max as in the neighbors dog. yes, my boyfriend" i said sarcastically

"what are you guys doing?" she asked

"um i think we're just gonna hang out at his house but i'll ask you if we want to go anywhere" i answered.

"ok what time is he coming?" she asked

"um in like an hour so like 1?" i said.

"ok fine but you need to be back before 10 okay?" she said.

"ok thanks mom love you!" i said.

i quickly ran up to my room took a shower, and got dressed. i put on a casual black mini dress as it was summer and i put on some jewelry. i left my hair naturally so it was curly.

about 10 minutes after i finished getting ready i heard the doorbell ring. i quickly ran down the stairs and hugged my mom bye. i opened the door and left with max.

"hey beautiful i got you some flowers" he said.

"aw thanks baby i love them" i said.

"of course" he said. "do you wanna head over to my house?" he asked.

"yeah" i said as we drove there.

"where are your parents?" i asked.

"oh they are out of town for work" he said.

"oh okay" i said.

"we can go to my room and watch a movie if you want?" he said.

"yeah but i wanna pick!" i said as i raced him to his room. we sat down on his bed and i picked a movie. we were two movies when i started to get bored.

"baby i'm bored" i said as i laid my head on his chest while he was stroking my hair.

"what do you wanna do?" he asked. i just shrugged. "well i have an idea" he said with a smile.

"max... are you sure that's a good idea?" i asked.

"only if you're okay with it" he said.

"okay. um do you have a condom?" i asked. he nodded and opened his bedside drawer. how long had he been waiting for this moment?

i quickly got up and straddled his lap. we started making out and it got heated quickly. i guess i didn't realize how bad i wanted this too.

"baby can i take this off?" he asked tugging my shirt. i nodded.

sure enough we were laying on his bed completely naked. i'm starting to think this is a bad idea.

"max you sure this is a good idea" i ask panting underneath him.

"yes i'm sure" he said.

"i've never done this before" i said.

"it's okay i'll walk you through it. are you ready?" he asked. i nodded still unsure.

then i felt his tip touch my entrance. there was no going back now. he pushed into me and i let out a yelp. i thought sex was supposed to feel good not hurt.

"you okay baby?" he asked.

"yeah it just hurts" i said.

"okay ill go slow" he said. i was really dreading this. but i felt like there was something holding me back from telling him to stop. it's like my voice was gone.