not fair

y/n age: 3

pretend travis and taylor were together during the rep tour

"y/n? can you come over?" mommy said. i hopped off daddy's lap and ran over to mommy.

"now there's gonna be a lot of fans in here okay? i just don't want you to get upset alright?" she said. i nodded my head slowly.

"mommy up!" i said making grabby hands. she smiled and picked me up. a few minutes later a bunch of people came into the room. they were all screaming when they saw my mommy. i don't know why but i didn't like it.

"too loud" i whined as i covered my ears still in my moms arms.

"you're okay baby." she said as she kissed my cheek. "you're gonna have to go with to daddy now okay? maybe you can get some food?" mommy said in my ear. i whined and she placed me down and i ran over to daddy.

"what's wrong baby?" he asked as he picked me up.

"why do those people want my mommy she's my mommy. where's der mommies? i want mine! mommy's talking to dem more den me" i said sadly.

"hey baby you're okay. those are just her fans!" daddy said.

"b-but it's no fair" i said as my lip began to quiver.

"don't cry baby. hey how about we go get you some food?"

"i don't want food i want mommy" i said as i pouted.

"hey you're okay. come on let's get you something. okay?" dad said as he picked me up. when he picked me up i cradled my head in his neck and he rubbed my back.

"okay what do you want to eat y/n?" daddy asked as we reached the car.

"i want chicken nuggies!" i said.

"okay do you want them from chick fil a?" he asked. i nodded and the driver drove us over there. after we got my food we went back to the stadium so i could eat and so i could see mommy.

when we got back to the rep room mommy was still talking and taking pictures with those people i didn't like. dad sat me down at the couch with the table infront of it and i ate my food.

by the time i finished eating mommy was done meeting the people.

"daddy? when's mommy gonna be out?" i said as i climbed in his lap. i was starting to get a little tired.

"she'll be out soon baby down worry. are you tired?" he asked. i nodded slowly and rested my head on his chest.

travis pov

i was holding y/n as she was sleeping. taylor had finished with her fans so she came out to the main part of the room.

"how was she?" she asked.

"i think she was a little jealous." i said with a chuckle

"aww really? why do you say that?" tay asked as she came to sit down next to me.

"she was crying. she didn't like how your fans were all happy to see her. she thought they were taking you away from her" i explained.

"mommy?" y/n said.

"hey baby go back to sleep okay?" she said softly.

"i no tired. i want you mommy" she said making grabby hands towards taylor. i handed her over to taylor and they snuggled. y/n finally fell back asleep so we made our way to the car and back to the hotel.