Chapter 8: The Apex Predator Of Town

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, Yuki...I'm not...I'm something else for what you don't really understand at it...I'm a cursed." He said to her and make her surprise and she said.

Yuki: "Curse? W-What do you mean?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn to face her and he was looking at her who was stood right there and she want to know about (Y/N) say the truth.

(Y/N): "I-I....I'm not a human, Yuki....I am a werewolf." He told her.

(Y/N): "A real Lycanthropy." He said to her again and make her was confuse about what (Y/N) say and then she was heard the word of 'werewolf' and she doesn't understand at it and make (Y/N) sigh out and he told her.

(Y/N): "Yuki, please take a seat...and it is long story that I have to tell you all about it...my past and history." He told her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) really tell her about the word of werewolf and history of supernatural creature monster appeared first in the century before vampires were born to be made out. 

(Y/N): "This is how I was born and getting start it to become a legend of supernatural creature." He said to her.

Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

(Y/N): "Let me tell you about history of werewolf." He told her.

It's unclear exactly when and where the werewolf legend originated. Some scholars believe the werewolf made its debut in The Epic of Gilgamesh, the oldest known Western prose, when Gilgamesh jilted a potential lover because she had turned her previous mate into a wolf.

Werewolves made another early appearance in Greek mythology with the Legend of Lycaon. According to the legend, Lycaon, the son of Pelasgus, angered the god Zeus when he served him a meal made from the remains of a sacrificed boy. As punishment, the enraged Zeus turned Lycaon and his sons into wolves.

Werewolves also emerged in early Nordic folklore. The Saga of the Volsungs tells the story of a father and son who discovered wolf pelts that had the power to turn people into wolves for ten days. The father-son duo donned the pelts, transformed into wolves and went on a killing rampage in the forest. Their rampage ended when the father attacked his son, causing a lethal wound. The son only survived because a kind raven gave the father a leaf with healing powers.

Some legends maintain werewolves shape-shifted at will due to a curse. Others state they transformed with the help of an enchanted sash or a cloak made of wolf pelt. Still others claim people became wolves after being scratched or bit by a werewolf.

In many werewolf stories, a person only turns into a wolf when there's a full moon—and that theory may not be far-fetched. According to a study conducted at Australia's Calvary Mater Newcastle hospital, a full moon brings out the "beast" in many humans. The study found that of the 91 violent, acute behavior incidents at the hospital between August 2008 and July 2009, 23 percent happened during a full moon.