Chapter 17: Capture The Werewolf

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

When (Y/N) was in his werewolf form and make him just stare to look around and he was in the woods by himself and yes...it was the transformation for what he know this is tonight when the moon is full right now. Then (Y/N) was stand on the big rock by himself and he was watching everything around here and he need to make sure if there any vampires or monsters for what he is gonna hunt them down.

 Then (Y/N) was stand on the big rock by himself and he was watching everything around here and he need to make sure if there any vampires or monsters for what he is gonna hunt them down

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

The werewolf turn his head to look around and he begin to sniffing up on the sky and make him was turn his head to look around and he need just keep going out by himself and he want to kill and hunt whoever is prey for him. Then (Y/N) was learn and how to control his werewolf form and power also the beast's personality just like his own father...he want to be perfect like his own father and when (Y/N) heard something in his ear and make him was snapped the sense of his head like it is opened out and he just smell the dead bloody meat.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out little bit and make him begin to moving out by himself and he was running out like a wild animal.

The beast was like a wild animal and yes...he's a wild animal and make him start to going out by himself and he start to hunt something more like having fun.

he's a wild animal and make him start to going out by himself and he start to hunt something more like having fun

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the vampire hunters were cleaning their weapons and they both set the trap up already and make sure the werewolf will came here and stepped in the trap and make the beast will fall in the trap. The vampire hunters were ordered by the council that he want them to kill or capture the beast and make sure he need it alive and these vampire hunters have no idea what are they against up to...but they will soon to be found out what they gonna seen.