Chapter 22: Sasquatch V.S Werewolf

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Sasquatch: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out and look down at (Y/N) and make him surprise to seen the sasquatch and yeah...he know this thing but he will do whatever it takes to take this monster down by himself.

(Y/N): "Well, shit." He said to himself.

Then Sasquatch look around and he saw the level e vampires are here and make him was growl out and he doesn't know how this vampire bitch got the Sasquatch with her and then he heard the sound alarm ringing and make the doors of cages were opened out. They release some vampires Level E came out of the cages and prepare to fight and kills and then (Y/N) doesn't like this and he doesn't have a weapons...because these bloodsuckers bastards take the weapons away from (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I must forgot." He said to himself and he was take his combat knife out from the sneakers that it is hiding there.

" He said to himself and he was take his combat knife out from the sneakers that it is hiding there

(Y/N): "There we go." He said to himself and make him was look at the vampires level E who were hissing out and charge toward at (Y/N) and he got his eyes glowing up change into yellow glowing and make him was let out a snarl and charge toward at the vampires and slaughtering the rest of these vampires like wild animal.

(A/N: Imagine that guy as (Y/N) killing these soldiers as vampire Level E scene.)

When (Y/N) was killing many vampires by himself and he just use his combat knife and his other left hand as claws with 12 inches long sharp slashes these vampires like nothing but (Y/N)'s move is pretty fast and deadly with dangerous. As for the Sasquatch was fighting the rest of these vampires level e and same like what (Y/N) did...but the monster just tear and rip them like a wild animal...rip them into shreds and killing the rest of these vampires and turn them into sands.

Sasquatch was killing more of these vampires like a wild animal and then he finally get rid of them and then he look over there...the last cage where there was woman and innocent kid were in the cage and then (Y/N) kill the rest of the se level e vampires. When he turn his head to look over there and he saw Sasquatch was look at the woman and her child and prepare to kill and (Y/N) seen this and make him was going to do is save them.

(Y/N): "Get your hands off them!!!!!!!" He shout out to Sasquatch and make him run toward to the monster and he was punch the monster in the face and send the creature down on the ground and the beast was turn his head to look up in surprise. When (Y/N) was land his feet down on the ground and make him felt hurt inside at him.

(Y/N): "I-I-I guess it is time now." He said to himself and then there was a full moon bright from outside when the windows were up there and the moon was change into red bright light and (Y/N) was seen this and make him knew it is right on the time.