Chapter 10: Man-Thing 'Ted'

3rd POV:

Back to Yuki.

When Yuki with Zero are going out by themselves and they both were tries to heading out to somewhere else by themselves and then the two of them are going to find (Y/N) and then they both saw there was a police crime over there. Then they putting the crime case over there and saw there was a dead body of vampire was torn apart off by something else rip him into shreds.

Yuki: "Oh my..." She said in horror.

Zero: "D-D-Did he just kill this guy?" He asked her.

Yuki: "Yes, that's not all...(Y/N) is something else for what we are going to believe it...he's the most dangerous monster for what he can hunt, smell, and see everything in this night...Zero." She said to Zero and make him was heard the story of (Y/N) when Yuki told him about everything and these weapons can't hurt (Y/N)...but only silver bullet can kill the werewolf.

Zero: "What are we going to do?" He asked her.

Yuki: "We are going to find him." She said to Zero and then the two of them begin to moving out by themselves and then they want to know if (Y/N) was gonna be alright and Yuki know the story of (Y/N) for what he might become and something terrifying and horrifying that he change into the monster. When Yuki was running and she just keep running fast as she could and make her tries to find her lover and she doesn't want him to become a true monster and she know (Y/N) was a good man...but she heard his story how he become like this and being a curse of werewolf.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his werewolf form and he just start to running and keep running to somewhere else by himself and make him become the most dangerous apex predator running far away from here...and he was holding the little girl in his arms and she is unconscious but he just keep running out to somewhere else right away. Then the beast was going out to somewhere else in this world and he need to be quiet and peaceful away from these vampires or hunters were chasing at (Y/N) and he doesn't like it...but all he wants to be alone right now.

but all he wants to be alone right now

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HUFFING*"

I've got an animal inside of me

I'm getting sick, sick, sick of fucking

Pushing it down,  pushing it down

I feel it crawling underneath my skin

I'm counting six, six seconds

'til I'm letting it out, letting it out

When I look in the mirror i know what I see

The animal in me one with the demon

One with the beast the animal in me