six; trauma

A/n: 5 more chapters left after this one.

Mentions of SA and rape

Quinn looked around as she waited for her buffalo wings to arrive. She wanted a salad but Selena, with the help of Andrea, made her order a more "filling" meal as the salad was only served as an appetizer.

"I'm gonna use the restroom," Quinn said, leaving the table.

Just as she was about to open the door that led into the bathroom, she felt an arm grip her shoulder and another against her mouth. Quinn let out muffled screams as she was pulled into the family bathroom. Just as she was about to scream, the man who was dressed as a waiter pointed a gun at her forehead.

"Scream and it's over for you," he said.

Quinn silently trembled and held back her sobs as he undressed himself with one hand while aiming the gun at her with another. She shut her eyes close as his arm snaked around her body. Everything happened in a blur as Quinn silently cried while staring at the gun.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you and the people you told," he warned, smacking the gun in her face.

After he left, Quinn picked up her dress from the floor and put it on, struggling while doing so. She slowly walked out as her legs ached and dried blood on her thighs rubbed against each other. As she walked back to the table, Quinn saw the familiar waiter handing their family food and walking away. She slowly walked back to the table, a new wave of uneasiness hitting her.

"Mom, can we leave?" Quinn asked, standing next to her mother.

"Our food just came out," Andrea responded.

"Mom, please, can we please leave," Quinn pleaded.

"Buddy, we can go as soon as we finish eating. If you're tired you can lay your head on Taylor's or Selena's shoulder," Austin added.

"No! Please, mom, take me home, please," Quinn begged, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Honey, are you that tired?" Andrea asked, rubbing her daughter's back.

"Mom, please! I just want to go home!" Quinn said, tears falling down her cheek.

"I'll drop you home and we'll both eat dinner there," Taylor said.

Quinn silently nodded as she tried to wash away the horrible feeling in her stomach. As Taylor called over the waiter to get to-go boxes, Quinn hid behind her mother and she didn't dare to look at him.

"Come on, let's go," Taylor said, holding out her hand.

Quinn sat in the passenger seat as Taylor drove, staring out the window. She could hear Taylor talking to her but she couldn't talk back, she felt mentally and physically trapped. As Taylor looked over while parking the car, she noticed her little sister had fallen asleep. She carries the small girl inside the house, feeling the small tug on her hair and smiling.

Taylor lays the girl on the bed and picks out a comfortable shirt and some shorts as she decided Quinn would feel more comfortable sleeping in that. As she removed the dress from Quinn's body, she gasped at the sight of it.

There were huge red handprints imprinted all over her stomach and chest, there was a bruise on the side of her face, her thighs were stained with blood and there were scratches all over her body.

"Mom, you have to come home now!" Taylor exclaimed, as soon as her mom picked up.

"What happened?" Andrea asked, confused.

"I'll tell you later, I just need you to rush home please," Taylor pleads.

"Why?" Andrea asked, confused.

"Mom, please!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Okay, honey, we're on our way," Andrea says.

Taylor looks down at her sister who was starting to open her eyes. Quinn looked down to see herself only in a bra and underwear in front of her sister. Her voice felt trapped as she tried to talk, nothing would come out no matter how loud she yelled. She looked around and saw the white hoodie laying a couple feet away and reached out for it. Taylor saw Quinn struggle to move her hand to the hoodie so she picked it up and put it on the girl.

"Just rest, honey, mom's on her way," Taylor said.

"You're trembling, babe," Taylor sighs, wrapping her arms around her sister's tiny frame.

"I can't help it," Quinn whispers, pulling at the cuff of her sister's shirt.

After a couple minutes of Quinn resting in her sister's lap in silence, the door opens and both girls hear a bunch of voices and shuffling before someone knocks on the door, gently, Andrea, Selena, and Tree appearing in the doorway.

Taylor walked to her mother who was standing at the doorway and started talking in a hushed tone, but Quinn could make out what was happening based on her mother's expressions. She started off confused, then concerned, then worried, then mad, and then panicked all within the span of two minutes. Taylor quickly walked back over to you, hugging you in the same position she previously had.

"Oh, my baby," Andrea cried, running over beside Taylor and sitting next to Quinn.

Quinn felt safer with both of the women there, but she still felt dirty and uncomfortable; she couldn't get rid of that feeling of unwantedness on her body.

"I need you to take off your hoodie, honey, I need to see the extent of what happened," Andrea said to her daughter.

Quinn violently shook her head "no" and gripped onto Taylor so tightly that Taylor couldn't pry off her hands. Taylor scooted over to the end of the bed and leaned her back on the headboard to hold up Quinn.

"How about we just pull up the hoodie for one minute?" Taylor asks.

In response to the question, Quinn pulled herself under the covers, hiding beneath them, she pulled her knees to her chest and held her hoodie. She didn't want to see or show anyone her body, she wanted to hide it, she felt disgusting.

"Fuck, fuck fuck!" Quin screamed as her body started to ache.

Taylor and Andrea immediately yanked the covers off to find Quinn holding her stomach and thrashing around, her face turning pale and sweat dripping down her forehead. All of a sudden, Quinn hunched over the side of the bed and threw up, her body trembling from how weak she was. Both women looked at each other in anxiousness as they spotted blood in the mess that the girl had made.

"Mom, I'm sorry," Quinn said, in between coughs.

"Why, baby? You didn't do anything," Andrea said, picking her up and cleaning her face while Taylor cleaned up the floor to the best she could.

"I didn't tell you,"

"Tell me what?"

A/n: Hi 👀