Chapter 7: Music Bank

The dormitory of Divinity buzzed with excitement as the members celebrated their second win. After their victory on "The Show," the group was riding high on their success, basking in the glory of their achievements. With laughter and cheers filling the air, the members toasted to their continued success, grateful for the support of their fans and each other.

As the night wore on, the members gradually settled down, their minds turning to the next day's schedule. With rehearsals and preparations for their upcoming Music Bank performance, there was no time to rest on their laurels.

"Hmm... still not going to bed?" Jaehyun asked Sei "It's getting late."

Sei checked the time on his phone, 12:30 a.m, it read "Just had some thoughts, I'll catch up in a bit, hyung."

Raising his eyebrow, Jae sat beside him on the sofa "Care to share? You nervous?"

Staring at the ceiling, a wide grin made it's way onto Sei's face "Ani, Music Bank's just around the corner, I'm excited."

"Hope you aren't too overconfident, we're up against idols who have been in the industry far longer than we have." Jaehyun looked at him with a warm smile and ruffled his hair as he got up "Don't stay up too long, I'll tuck in first."

"Ne, goodnight, hyung." Sei returned with a warm smile of his own, the words of Jaehyun lingering in his mind.

---

The next morning, the members of Divinity gathered in the dance studio, ready for another tiring day of practices. With their choreographer guiding them through each step, they practiced tirelessly, fine-tuning their performance to perfection.

"That's what I like to see!" their choreographer praised "Fluid motions, everybody!

Between rehearsals, the members squeezed in time for interviews, photo shoots, and meetings with their management team. Despite their hectic schedule, they remained committed to giving their best for their fans.

---

The days flew by as the members went on with their routine, meetings, practice, relax, practice, repeat. On one particular occasion, they decided to a VLIVE during one of their practices.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Celestials!" This time it was Minho who greeted the fans "Bringing you divine melodies from the heavens, Divinity-imnidaa!"

"Today's VLIVE is special, as you get too see our practices behind the scenes!" His smile and energy infectious "Look, there's our maknae right now practising, he's so serious when it comes to dancing."

The camera panned onto Sei who was standing infront of the mirror, practicing the choreography over and over again, alot of the fans who were watching the live sent hearts and alot of comments after seeing Sei.

"Maknaeee, say hi~" Minho called out.

Sae turned around as if he was a deer caught in headlights "A-ah, annyeong!"

Minho laughed heartidly at his shocked state "Ooh, there's a question for you, SeiSei."

"Oppa, we heard that Girl's Generation will be attending this week Music Bank, what will you do?" He read out loud.

"Jinjja?!" He asked as he grabbed the phone from Minho "I'll bring my albums."

The rest of the members laughed at the sudden change in his demeanor.

"Yah, I'm serious, this isn't a joke right?" He asked comically, causing the rest of the members to laugh even harder.

---
Nighttime, day before Music Bank