Chapter 22: Run on, Running Man!

The morning sun filtered through the windows of Divinity's dormitory, casting a warm glow over the room where Sei, Wei, Minho, and Jaehyun were bustling about, preparing for their appearance on "Running Man." Excitement buzzed in the air as they changed into casual clothing, opting for comfortable attire suitable for the physical challenges ahead.

Sei adjusted his cap in the mirror, a grin spreading across his face as he caught sight of his reflection. "Ah, I'm so excited. I can't keep calm!"

"Yah, Sei-ah, don't get too ahead of yourself!" Jaehyun teased, tousling Sei's hair playfully. "We still need to survive the wrath of the 'Running Man' cast!"

Seo chuckled as he checked his appearance in the mirror, making sure his outfit was on point. "Don't worry, hyung. If you need a runner, it's me."

"Are you that excited, Sei-ah?" Wei asked curiously, tying his shoelaces together. "Other than winning awards, it's rare to see you this excited."

"Ne, Running Man has been one of my favorite shows when I was still in Japan." Sei reminisced, a soft smile forming on his face. "It feels like a dream that we're gonna be part of it now."

With a smile, Minho stretched his arms overhead, a determined glint in his eyes. "Let's show them what Divinity is made of!"

With their preparations complete, the members of Divinity gathered their belongings and headed out of the dormitory, where their manager was waiting for them in the van.

"Alright, boys, let's make this a fun and memorable experience," their manager said with a grin as they climbed into the van. "Just be yourselves and enjoy the moment."

As they made their way to the filming location, excitement bubbled within the group. Arriving at the set of "Running Man," they were greeted by the cast and crew, who welcomed them warmly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Divinity!" Yoo Jae-suk, the host of "Running Man," greeted them with a smile. "We've been looking forward to having you on thw show!"

"Bringing you divine melodies from the heavens, annyeonghaseyo, Divinity-imnida!" the members of Divinity replied in unison, returning the greeting with enthusiasm.

"Wahh, it doesn't seem like they're a rookie group, you know?" Lee Kwang-soo commented.

"Right, seriously, are you guys already pros?!" Ji Suk-jin added, causing everyone to burst into laughter. "Jokes aside, we're all big fans of you, you know!"

"Jinjja?!" Minho exclaimed, shock evident on his face. "Gomawo, did you guys know that our maknae is also a big fan of your show?"

"Wah? Is that true Sei-ssi?" Yang Se-chan spoke up, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"Ne, I've watched Running Man even when I was still playing football." Sei shyly admitted. "I'm a big fan."

"Waah, I'm very happy to hear that, Sei-ssi!" Yoo Jae-suk replied with a smile. "But we really want to see you giys perform your latest comeback, would that be ok?"

"Of course!" Jaehyun replied, excitement building up within him as he went into position, the rest of the members following suit.

With introductions out of the way, it was time for Divinity to showcase their latest comeback. Gathering in the center of the set, the music of their comeback title track played, launching into the highlight dance from their hit song "Movie Star," their synchronized movements drawing gasps of admiration from the cast and crew.

"Waah, they're no joke at all!" Kim Jong-kook watched on in amazement.

As the music faded, the members of Divinity exchanged high-fives and smiles, proud of their performance. Claps could be heard around the area as the Running Man looked at the group, impresssd at their performance.