Chapter 33: Asian Artist Awards

Jaehyun yawned as he nestled comfortably on the neck pillow that was situated on him. He glanced at Minho who was looking outside of the plane.

"Minho-ya, relax..." He muttered, clearly sleepy. "We won't be there till' the next couple of hours."

"Araseo~" Minho replied in a teasing voice. "I'm just excited."

"Mmm..." Came Jaehyun's simple reply, already falling into the promise of a good sleep.

Across from the two sat Mr. Son, Sei, and Wei. Mr. Son was busy reading a magazine on cars, whilst Sei offered his shoulder to Wei, who had already fallen asleep once the flight began.

"Are you excited as well, Sei-ya?" Mr. Son asked curiously, flipping through the pages of the magazine.

"Mhm, I don't wanna get tired before we arive there though." Sei casually replied, peering into what Mr. Son is reading. "What car are you planning to get, hyung?"

"Ani, I'm just looking through." Mr. Son chuckled, amused at Sei's question. "Get some shut eye as well, it won't be awhile till' we get there."

"Mhm, I hear it's hot there." Sei casually commented, as he slowly shut his eyes, allowing sleep to take him.

---

As Divinity's plane touched down in Manila, excitement buzzed through the cabin. The anticipation of meeting their Filipino fans filled the air as they prepared to disembark.

As they stepped off the plane, they were greeted by a sea of enthusiastic fans waving banners and screaming their names. The warmth of their welcome enveloped Divinity, filling them with gratitude and energy despite the long flight.

"DIVINIYY, MAHAL NAMIN KAYOOO!!!"

"SEI ANG POGI MOOOO!"

"TANGINA MINHO ANAKAN MO AKO!!"

"Wow, look at all the fans!" exclaimed Minho, his eyes wide with amazement as he waved back at the crowd, although he wondered what that one fan had meant.

"It's incredible," agreed Sei, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I can't believe how much love they're showing us."

Jaehyun nodded in agreement, feeling a rush of excitement coursing through him. "Let's make sure to show them how much we appreciate their support," he said, his voice filled with determination.

After spending some time interacting with their fans and taking photos, Divinity made their way to their hotel. The lobby was abuzz with activity as they checked in, their tiredness momentarily forgotten in the excitement of the moment, taking a quick group picture, Sei quickly uploaded the photo onto his instagram

whatareyou_seing

[insert picture]

Mabuhay, Philippines!

3,567,758 likes

Comments:

seioppa: OMG OMG OMG, THEY'RE FINALLY HERE

shuminsss: DI PA KAYA NG HEART KO LORDDD 😭😭😭

ourann: TNGINA SELOS AKO D MAKAKAATTEND NG AAA😭😭😭

Once settled into their rooms, Divinity decided to explore the streets of Manila. They ventured out into the bustling city, taking in the sights and sounds of the vibrant metropolis.

Their first stop was Jollibee, a popular fast-food chain in the Philippines. As they entered the restaurant, they were greeted with cheers and shouts of recognition from fellow diners.