~Ghostbusters~

"REMEMBER! Kali is to stay SOBER! I need cookies before I go to sleep. Brandon is designated driver, so he also stays sober. The rest of us, will be blind drunk. Except Tristian, cause he's a bitch!" Taylor said as we walked up the steps and into some strangers house.

A stranger to me. They of course knew them.

"Stay close tonight. Ok baby?" Brandon said as we walked into the house.

The loud thump of the music, and smell of weed overpowered my sense. It made me dizzy, but it was manageable.

"Baby? Did you hear me?" I could see Brandon's lips moving but I couldn't hear a word he was saying.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I moved closer to him so I could hear him better.

He gripped my waist and leaned down to my ear.

"I said stay close baby. Understand?" I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Yes" I said quickly.

"Good. Come on, I think Taylor's already started trying to drink a whole bottle of tequila," He said as he slid his hand down to my back.

I nodded and he led me into the kitchen where Taylor was downing a bottle of tequila.

Or attempting too anyway. We hadn't been here five minutes and she was already trying to drink every bottle in the house.

"Y'know she thinks she can out drink you too," I said looking up at Brandon. He smirked and looked down at me.

"You think she can?" He asked titling his head.

"N-No" I said shaking my head.

"I don't think I've ever seen you drunk before. Have I?" I asked titling my head.

"Nope" He said shrugging.

"KALI! Look I drank h-half a bottle already!" Taylor said as she bounced over to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.

"I see. Are you sure you should be-"

"Shhhhhhhhh! I thought we agreed that I was the one getting drunk?" I sighed and shrugged.

"I was just gonna say slow down a little bit. Promise," I said smiling.

"No thank you. I'm going to out drink Austin. Even if I DIE trying!" She said before she ran over to the table and grabbed yet another bottle of tequila.

She's insane.

"You can drink if you want B. I can drive us back," I said looking up at Brandon. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm good baby," He said shrugging.

"Can we find somewhere to sit? I'm getting dizzy," I said as I moved closer to him.

This place was getting crowded. Even more so as we stood here.

"Come on," He said pulling me into the living room. He pulled me over to a couch and we sat down.

"Better?" He asked tilting his head.

"Mhm" I hummed. He sat back and put his arm around my shoulder.

"B,"

"What?"

"Y'know I have a-"

"Boyfriend? Yea I know" He said rolling his eyes.

"Don't say it like that," I said frowning. He sighed and looked down at me.

"How else am I supposed to say it?" He asked titling his head.